Thread: Hello !

Default Hello !

Hi everyone !
    I'm French so my English is not always very good.
    I'm mostly a DL and I'm not interested in the AB part of this website. I every so often wear diapers to bed. I like the fact that they are useful. With them I don't have to wake in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Which happens a lot...
    I also like to read the stories that you guy's post on the forum. Thanks a lot for writting...

Except diapers I'm very intersted in aviation. I love to fly small planes like Cessna's. Maby some of you here does like it to ?

Cool, welcome to the site!

Stick to the rules, read the sticky threads and I'm sure you will be fine Feel free to ask anyone questions, were not judgemental at all so feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by dr480 View Post
    Hi everyone !
    I'm French so my English is not always very good.
    I'm mostly a DL and I'm not interested in the AB part of this website. I every so often wear diapers to bed. I like the fact that they are useful. With them I don't have to wake in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Which happens a lot...
    I also like to read the stories that you guy's post on the forum. Thanks a lot for writting...

Except diapers I'm very intersted in aviation. I love to fly small planes like Cessna's. Maby some of you here does like it to ?
    pardon mon francais mais, mon francais est tres tres mal ^^ but i speak english better, btw what is the goth scene like in france(if you live their)?

Bonjour a ADISC! Qu'est-ce que tu aimes as faire en dehors de la vie d'infante? Just my fragmented french saying if you have any outside interests or hobbies that you would like to share?

Thanks for your replies. That's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Bonjour a ADISC! Qu'est-ce que tu aimes as faire en dehors de la vie d'infante? Just my fragmented french saying if you have any outside interests or hobbies that you would like to share?
    Like I said I love flying. I'm a member in a flying club. So I can fly small planes. Some planes are quit fast and can carry four people. I travel a little with them. Other planes are very small and slow but they really are fun to fly (and less expensive...).

R4di0sensitive I don't understand exactly what is the goth scene. Are you talking about music ?