Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What video game series to you want to see being made again

Little ollie

Default What video game series to you want to see being made again

What video game series that are no longer being made do you want to see made?

Me I want to see Zone of the enders 3 made and dungeon keeper 3 made.

I wish Blizzard would make Diablo IV for the computer. I played all the Diablos to death back in the day.

Deus Ex. So many good post apocalyptic stories they could be telling, The first one was much better than the second, mostly because it felt much more real.

Castlevania. And not any of these pussy-ass three-dimensional action games that they'd been putting out and slapping the franchise name on, either. Instead, they need to go back to making games as awesome as Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. While they almost made it there with the Nintendo DS versions, they still needed to come up just a few notches.

Simcity. Proper simcity games unlike Societies.
    Theme Hospital. If there ever was game that deserved a sequel and didn't get it, this is it.

I'm pretty sure people are actually making this, but I have to say it anyway. I want another Zelda game for the Wii.

I also agree with Dogboy. I love the Diablo series.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Deus Ex. So many good post apocalyptic stories they could be telling, The first one was much better than the second, mostly because it felt much more real.
    Then you'll be happy to know that Deus Ex 3 is in the making. Here's the official website. God I hope it's better that Deus Ex 2. The first one still stands as my definite favorite in the genre and one of my all-time favorite games overall.

As for me, I'd like to see PaRappa the Rapper 3 and a proper sequel to Chrono Trigger. That and more retro games like what Capcom did with Mega Man 9.

I wish they made more KOTOR(knights of the old republic)
    the 2 KOTOR's they made were like my favorite xbox games.
    They had awesome roleplay.

I hope they're making another, but I want a Banjo Kazooie like the first two, not some vehicle bullshit (it was still enjoyable though). I also wish they would make more expansions for the original Sims. There's something about the Sims 2 and 3 that just aren't as appealing. Oh, and it's not a series, but I want another The Darkness.

Ooh, I have some games i want to get made.
    The first one is another Shadow Hearts game.
    The second is Medievil 3.
    And last, but not least. A great, epic, cool and serious plattformer with a cool charather, and not you avrage Joe with a gun.