Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grey's Anatomy; Diaper Episode

Smile Grey's Anatomy; Diaper Episode

Okay, so I don't normally watch this; seen it once before, but tonight a new episode was on and I was on the computer so I just let it roll. Good choice! It's Episode 123 and 2 of the characters wore diapers to complete a surgery... My favorite show quote: "So you can kiss my hardcore, diaper wearing ass!"

I saw it too. In one scene they repeated the word "diaper" over and over. The writers must know about us.

Jared

It was AWESOME. I an a huge fan of the show and couldn't believe that they wrote that in. I also like the fact that they showed their butts while walking away just to emphasize the fact they were wearing a diaper. You could clearly see the "bulge". I may have to find a place to download it.

baby_jakey

anyone got a link 2 it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    I saw it too. In one scene they repeated the word "diaper" over and over. The writers must know about us.

Jared
    Yup. Whenever the word "diaper" is mentioned more than 3 times, they automatically are talking about us.

That link can only be view in the US?!? That sucks...

Here's The Diaper Moment were she says diaper over and over again. I will look for a link that you can view the whole episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Yup. Whenever the word "diaper" is mentioned more than 3 times, they automatically are talking about us.
    And God help you if you say it into a mirror by yourself three times...

That's so exciting! I used to watch Grey's Anatomy all the time when I had a telly. I'm definitely going to watch this episode! Thanks for the link Laram5.