Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from the land of bacon, maple syrup and hockey!

PrisonerOfSociety

Talking Hello from the land of bacon, maple syrup and hockey!

Hello everyone here at ADISC!

I've been coming to this site for months and it took me a while, but as of today I registered, man does it feel good to know that your not the only person who has an interest in diapers, being a baby and what not.

This is going to be a long post, I'm the kind of person who is pretty much an open book for the most part, I'll try and be brief so I don't have too much of a long post.

I am from Ontario, Canada. I'm 18 and am finishing up high school, deciding on a career but for now am looking for some part time work in my area. Almost all of my spare time is dedicated to war, yep, I'm a huge military fanatic. I love any and all times in history, I just can't get enough of it, military strategy, tactics, learning how the weapons and fighting worked.

In my spare time I like to build computers, mod my paintball gun and equipment, build and paint plastic models of Tanks, Plane ect., go fishing, mod PC games and play PC games, FPS, RTS and flight sim types all offline for now, I used to play "Pro" CoD2 tournaments online, and online tournaments for other games too but I'm taking a break from that, I'll get back in the saddle again if I have the time.

I love music like most people but I listen to so many different types of music that I can never truly pick a favorite type, but I tend to listen to heavy metal, punk rock, electro, techno.

One of my long awaited future plans for things to do in my spare time is reenacting WWI, WWII, War of 1812 and the Middle Ages. I plan on doing a little bit of everything, I know it ain't gonna be cheap but like they say, you ONLY live ONCE!

Right now though, I'm doing Woodsball, which is a military-simulation type of paintball. It's like CoD2, CoD4 ect. but in real life and without the fake video game junk because it's... REAL! If you haven't done paintball already, I suggest you do so because if you don't your going to be missing out on allot of fun!

Well, that's it guys! Thanks for reading my "little" intro and I'll probably be posting latter on today so talk to you latter!

[|||]PrisonerOfSociety[|||]
    Last edited by PrisonerOfSociety; 30-Oct-2009 at 02:28.

Welcome To ADISC.

We Have A Little In Common, It Seems...

Quote Originally Posted by PrisonerOfSociety View Post
    One of my long awaited future plans for things to do in my spare time is reenacting WWI, WWII, War of 1812 and the Middle Ages. I plan on doing a little bit of everything, I know it ain't gonna be cheap but like they say, you ONLY live ONCE!
    Reenacting WWI... One Thing I'll Never Manage To Do, As Much As I Want To...

Welcome to the latest Canuk. Glad to have you on board. Well: we certainly have a handle on your hobby-life: well described, that man.

PrisonerOfSociety

Quote Originally Posted by Laram5 View Post
    Welcome To ADISC.

Oh, you reenact eh?! Awesome! I had a feeling someone on here would be a reenactor. Do you have a group that you joined, do you just reenact with friends or something like that?

Your location says you are from England?! From what I know about England, it's history and the reenacting groups there, you are in a prime spot for all the areas of history that I listed up above!

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Welcome to the latest Canuk. Glad to have you on board. Well: we certainly have a handle on your hobby-life: well described, that man.
    Good evening my fellow countryman! Yeah, I thought talking about me and what I do rather than talk about how I like diapers and all that, after all this is an introduction!

I figured I could talk about that part of me here in other areas of these forums.

[|||]PrisonerOfSociety[|||]
    Last edited by PrisonerOfSociety; 30-Oct-2009 at 06:04.

Waht up POS!
    Nice intro, Yup, We have lots of nice Canadians here!
    Always room for one more!

And yes, I know exactly how shocking AND relieving it is to find out that you aren't "the only one" into this! When I did a yahoo search many years back, wow! It kept me up for two days straight (I really couldn't sleep!!)

Wish you the best being a member here! It's all good!
    ~ Will

Quote Originally Posted by PrisonerOfSociety View Post
    Oh, you reenact eh?! Awesome! I had a feeling someone on here would be a reenactor. Do you have a group that you joined, do you just reenact with friends or something like that?

Your location says you are from England?! From what I know about England, it's history and the reenacting groups there, you are in a prime spot for all the areas of history that I listed up above!
    Yeah, But, Like I Said, I'll Never ACTUALLY Manage To Do It...

Darn! Was hoping this was a hockey thread, lol.

Oh well, nice to meet you PrisonerOfSociety. Welcome to ADISC . You wrote a great intro; I know you'll fit in around here just fine. I can't say I'm a huge military buff, but I am really big on history, so I can understand that one for sure.

I can also relate to your relief of discovering you aren't the only one out there who has an interest in diapers. I felt the same way a couple years ago when I first read up on this. I mean, I had already known about it from watching a Jerry Springer episode on the topic about 12 years ago, but still, it was good to see some actual people. It was even better to find that I'm not some weird kind of pervert or 'sexual deviant' or something, lol.

Anyhow, welcome once more from the land across the Ambassador Bridge.

PrisonerOfSociety

Yeah, But, Like I Said, I'll Never ACTUALLY Manage To Do It...
    Oh, that's too bad. Why can't you manage to do it, if you don't mind me asking? I know it is quite hard on the body, at least for me (I'm getting in shape though) and on the wallet.

Btw, if you need any help with reenacting or anything like that just PM me and we'll talk!

Welcome To ADISC.

You would be running round like a nut trying to act all the people who fought in the war, every gun shot, every injury, doesn't seem like fun :P