Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pumpkin Goop....:D

Default Pumpkin Goop....:D

.....in your diaper. Discussions, flames, and many other forms of "WTF ARE YOU ON, NEI?!" are all welcome in this thread.

This is what happens when you go pumpkin picking with Sparky. Nei gets realllllllly bad ideas that should never be said.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

LOL! I thought about that the other day but no, slimy, orange, full of lumps. It reminds me of a bad case of the shits I had... yes orange... don't ask...

Happy Halloween to you too!

WTF ARE YOU ON, NEI?! :'P

But yeah. That would be bad. D:

That would be umm......... Would you say interesting lol? Not something I would want to do.

I don't care what you guys say, that sounds fun! I'm munchin on a bag of pumpkin seeds right now, and I had to weed through a tun of that stuff. The only thing I'd have against it is that the goop is so so cold. I'd have to warm it up first.

Good god... whats next? Questions about the "pumpkin trick?"

Valence

I was pondering trying this to get an idea of what #2 felt like but grossed out at the idea... and yh itd be too cold too, pumpkin goop always feels cold

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    Good god... whats next? Questions about the "pumpkin trick?"
    ROFL!

Maybe not pumpkin goop...but how about pumpkin pie? warm it up a bit and put it in there...that might not be so bad...a nice smell rather than a stinky smell :p

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    I don't care what you guys say, that sounds fun! I'm munchin on a bag of pumpkin seeds right now, and I had to weed through a tun of that stuff. The only thing I'd have against it is that the goop is so so cold. I'd have to warm it up first.
    That's the spirit, Link!