Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An accedent i managed to escape from

Default An accedent i managed to escape from

low and behold it happens one day an accedent i didnt intend, i desided to indulge today and go out with one on, i was half way across town when (#1 & #2) desided to go. now im a little conserned cause i didnt plan this. i was going to when i got home.

i have booked an apointment with the docters for tomoro.

i did take a couple of senacot (natural laxitave extract) and got nothing from it, has anyone suffered a 24 hour or so delay befor?
    Last edited by nyah; 29-Oct-2009 at 21:23.

long story short i went when i didnt feel the need to go. good thing i was diapered at the time

Quote Originally Posted by nyah View Post
    long story short i went when i didnt feel the need to go. good thing i was diapered at the time
    Much better. You mentioned taking a laxative. I don't know if that is one for your bladder or bowels, but it's possible for them to effect you long after you took it. Everyone is different and some things process faster in others.

Also...Isn't that the effect you wanted?
    Last edited by Pojo; 29-Oct-2009 at 22:03.

Quote Originally Posted by nyah View Post
    Yea, that was rather lucky

It sounds like the laxitives effect came on later than it was supposed to, maybe is wasn't absorbed as fast it should have been. Possibly because of something you ate? I would cancel that doctors appointment and see if it happens again later on. If it does and you havn't taken any laxitive or other medications then go see your doctor.

What diaper were you wearing? Hope it wasn't a kids pull up, saw that's your fav one :P

Sounds like a delayed effect, however both 1 and 2 at the same time that just happened is rather pecular. Hopefully your doctor can help you resolve what ever is going on.

Sometimes laxitives do take a long time to work, most are designed to work overnight and that is what happend to you.

You may have gone, but the laxitives effect didn't reach your colon yet, and when it did it caught you off guard, there is nothing wrong with you.

Most foods take at least 24 hours to work thru your body so do laxitives.