Thread: Hey! heeeeeeeeeres ME!

Darkmega

Default Hey! heeeeeeeeeres ME!

hello! hows everybody doing? i found this site and thought "hey, a *B site that doesnt require you be over 18! yay! well, im Darkmega! I am a gamer. i'm currently obsessed with my ps3... ive got fallout 3, armored core for answer, and demons souls. its currently winter, so i dont really go outside much (too cold) but i like to skii anyway. um... yeah thats all!

Firstly, Xbox 360's > PS3.

Now then, how old are you DarkMega? always nice to know! Welcome to the forums, remember to read the sticky threads, and just enjoy your stay

Tommy!

Darkmega

It doesnt say under my avatar? weird. anyway, im 16. (and i still dot have my drivers license! T.T)

Hi Darkmega, Welcome to ADISC!

Nice to see another gamer joining the forums. I am a gamer myself but I use the 360 and PC. Fallout 3 is fun, what level is your character? Mine is only level 7. Anyways, its winter here too and I can agree its really damn cold!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Darkmega

i have 3 charactters (good neutral and evil, of course) my best one is.. i think level 22 dont quote me on that though,

Welcome to ADISC! PS3 is so much better than the Xbox 360. But I am a one-sided player with Madden. Any other hobbies or interests?

Please don't flame me for going off topic but this just needs to be explained.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! PS3 is so much better than the Xbox 360. But I am a one-sided player with Madden. Any other hobbies or interests?
    I agree, PS3 is more powerful. Yet people who make PS3 games don't fully know how to develop games on PS3. 360 has games that were developed way better than games for the PS3. They could learn how to develop on that platform but are currently too lazy to. Also, games like CoD will never see the REAL version of the game on PS3. Sony's consoles always had 'different' games on them. Take The Sims 2 on PS2, that was a much different game than the xbox or pc version of the game. So, technicaly Ps3 is a better console itself than the 360 but 360 has better games. Not going against Madden or anything, just thats how it goes. Xbox 360 > PS3 in terms of games. PS3 > Xbox 360 in terms of hardware.