Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of you have had your stuff taken?

Angry How many of you have had your stuff taken?

It makes me sad when I hear that parents take away our/your stuff after you’ve earned the money to get the stash. I would like to share with the community about the amount of stuff that has been taken, stolen or trashed from us by our parents or otherwise. What sort of things were taken and a rough estimate of the cost whether it was of sentimental cost or not.

These things can include baby things and non-baby things.

Pacifiers
    Bottles
    Diapers/Nappies
    Clothing
    Food/Drink
    Electronics
    Internet (Gateway to our safe communities)
    Other

How did it make you feel?
    Did you try and recover them?
    Did your siblings find out about you being an *Bism from what they took?
    How far did/would you family/friends go to try and stop you being a/an AB/TB/DL?

I’ve only had a few Pacifiers, Bottle, Pack of baby Diapers and a full pack of DryNites taken away from me in one occasion. I’ve seen on some posts that others have had some things taken from them. I’m not sure if they are repeatedly being taken or not, but they still are our/your belongings. And also, my sister once caught me sucking a pacifier when I was doing some homework one evening. I wasn’t expecting her home. lol
    Last edited by Celebi; 29-Oct-2009 at 19:10. Reason: Started this thread late last night and realised that it was gone 24:00

Asher

I'm glad to say that my parents have never stolen anything from me . I had a "friend" steal my iPod in the 9th grade; it pissed me off obviously That was quickly solved, and I got it back; nothing really major, but hey, its something...

Celebi, have you talked to your parents about them taking your stuff (I'm assuming this has happened to you)? I would definitely talk to them about it and find out what's going on. Really sorry if that's the case man.

I had some of my GBA games taken away when I was like.....11.....and then they were smashed with a hammer . It was probably about 90 USD worth of games. I always find it funny that I never remember what I did to deserve it, but I always remember the punishment . And when my parents are mad (I try not to give them reason to be) they'll usually take my computer and xbox 360 controller away for a while, then give them back when they feel I've learned my lesson or whatever. Usually, in hindsight, they're usually right when they take my stuff away.
    Last edited by Gaius; 29-Oct-2009 at 02:38. Reason: Needed to say more.

Are we talking about 'stuff' or AB related 'stuff'? I mean it is in the AB forum!

Now I'm curious, what was taken from you Celebi? My parents haven't 'taken' any of my things, AB related or not.

Mesmerale

Heh...

AB Stuff/"Strange" Stuff: Two pacifiers and Nair. Cost: ~ $15.00

I didn't care much about the Nair, I'd already used it for what I'd wanted it for. I bought new pacifiers the very next day. Never gave a damn care what she took from me.

"Normal" Stuff: She once threatened to take away my computer. I immediately threw up every 'fighting' mentality in my body and retaliated that she couldn't take away a damn piece of my computer, since it was $1500.00 of my own money, which I'd completely paid off. She had no right to take it. She's never threatened to take away my computer since.

She also threatens to take away the internet, which I have no problem with - she's paying for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BabySparky View Post
    Are we talking about 'stuff' or AB related 'stuff'? I mean it is in the AB forum!

Now I'm curious, what was taken from you Celebi? My parents haven't 'taken' any of my things, AB related or not.
    I was just thinking, why would this be in "Adult Baby" and people talk about ipods? :s :P

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I was just thinking, why would this be in "Adult Baby" and people talk about ipods? :s :P
    He said "stuff". Therefore, anything that qualifies under "stuff" is free-game to talk about.

If you insist though, my computer is my gateway to the *BDL community.

Bam, relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    He said "stuff". Therefore, anything that qualifies under "stuff" is free-game to talk about.

If you insist though, my computer is my gateway to the *BDL community.

Bam, relevance.
    hehe, if i ever go downstairs or to the toilet without locking my laptop, god help me =[

My history is pretty much empty, except games + this stuff Just the way i like it =]

I have never had any *B/DL stuff taken, cause I didn't really start getting things until I was out of the house (mostly). When I was 14 or so, my mom, who was on a fundamentalist christianity kick, confiscated all my rock music and smashed all of the tapes because they were "of the devil". It was about $300 worth of music (30-40 cassettes).

Just up dated this thread a bit better. Can't our parents just jet us start to make our own choices once we are able too.