Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shall i try asking?

Default Shall i try asking?

Heya guys, basically I've not been to well lately as some of you know. I've got the "runs" quite bad (diarrhea) and things are starting to get sore...

I was thinking, shall i ask my mum if she would buy some drynites? Explain to her it would be soft down there, stop me changing the underwear every 2 hours, and just be more comforting.

BUT, it must be nearly 2 years ago i told my mum i think i "have a fetish for nappies", she also caught me trying to put one on, but I've successfully convinced her it's completely gone, and was just a strange phase.

So yea, shall i risk it for a biscuit?

Sounds like you either need to change your diet and or go to the Dr's.

Elli

I'm not sure of how you intend to use the nappies. Purposely allowing yourself to mess the nappy if you have a tummy bug will be less hygienic. There will be germs in there and it's best directed into the land of toilet and disposed of as swiftly as possible to avoid recomtamination. If you intend to wear the DryNites in case you are caught out, that is a bit more sensible. I did that when I had to take a sample (of poo) to the hospital in a taxi, some years ago. Of course, it would stink badly in the nappy too, but it would be better than normal pants if the worst happened. Thankfully I was fine. Anyway...

As for asking your Mum to buy them on this excuse, hmm...you could go buy your own, and if it is discovered, your illness is a reason you can give. Your Mum will probably remember the 'strange phase', as you describe it, and might well associate your latest request with what she's seen and heard before. I think buying your own, or offering to pay for them, is better too because it removes the dishonesty part. It's a little unfair to have your Mum spending her time and money buying you things she thinks you need for your health when really it's a ploy for your pleasure.

I can sympathise with the sore butt thing. You could buy some flushable wipes or some cream. Might help.

Thanks, i wouldn't actually use them, it's just... with the "sore" area (butt hole ) it just gets so sore and some comes out, and if i try to wipe it clean it just hurts way to much.

Sounds like you either need to change your diet and or go to the Dr's.
    I'm getting better, this is more a excuse to get some nappies/diapers, had none for ages and would love to get some. But off course, would only wear due to being ill, and then hide the rest

Butterfly Mage

If you already told your mom that you have a diaper fetish, then just stick with what's true. Also, as others have said, if you have diarrhea a lot, you should find out why. You might need to change your diet somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    If you already told your mom that you have a diaper fetish, then just stick with what's true. Also, as others have said, if you have diarrhea a lot, you should find out why. You might need to change your diet somewhat.
    Ok, i've got it due to having small case of Swine Flu (i think)

I've had a bad chest, runny nose, akey muscles, and off course... diarrhea.

But it's getting better, this thread was mainly because i wanted to try and get some drynites.

OK, i asked her. She straight away said

"don't be silly, they are like a nappy ...."

I replied with "hardly, it would just help and stop being so sore"

Her: " just wear your boxers...."

me: "well i don't see why not.."

her: "you know why....................."

So yea, that didn't go to tell! But i just told her it's not because of that, but everything is alright now.

To help with the soreness, use baby wipes. They're a lot more comfortable, and if you get ones with aloe, they can soothe the irritation. Hope ya feel better soon, Tommy!

Quote Originally Posted by NeiNei View Post
    To help with the soreness, use baby wipes. They're a lot more comfortable, and if you get ones with aloe, they can soothe the irritation. Hope ya feel better soon, Tommy!
    Lol, my mum came home after walking the dog and brought some Vaseline and baby wipes :P

If you have diarriah for more than a day or 2 you should really go see a Dr!

-Gus

I'd say as long as your using a drynite to keep your underwear clean but not messing, then go ahead but other than that it wouldn't be reasonable.