Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want to get to know AB/DLs!!!

Exclamation I want to get to know AB/DLs!!!

Hi My name is Alissa, I'm 19 and I am extremely interested in meeting and talking to any adult babies who love diapers!

I posted this in greetings/introductions as well, but diaper talk is where it's at I think.

I am doing a research paper on the adult baby culture because I think it's very intriguing and I'd like to talko t and interview some people if you are comfortable enough! I am not judgmental at all, in fact there is a reason why I wanted to find out everything about this lifestyle.

If you are interested why don't you respond to this, private message me, or AIM me at Removed, check profile ?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Martin; 02-Nov-2009 at 18:08. Reason: See mod note

I'll be honest here... This seems creepy.

You just started your profile and already you're trying to set up a meet. I might be a bit paranoid but it just seems weird. Your intro didn't tell us much about YOU so... elaborate please?

Well...Assuming your avatar is actually you, you would probably one of the most attractive creeps (if you are a creep).

Well this seems like a lovely change of pace, Alissa. A change from the various spots that our sub-culture gets on CSI and Fox News reports, not really going into the people themselves, but only scratching the surface.

As the above posts state, there is a hint of skepticism that I have to hold on to, but not enough for me to deny you an innocent IM chat, no?

If you're looking for an interview for a paper, you can send me PM (Or simply respond to this thread :P) for a response.

You'll have to use a PM to get any contact information, however. Hopefully this paper will turn out well, regardless of who you interview, and I'm happy to be a part of it, regardless of how small!

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Deyedran View Post
    I'll be honest here... This seems creepy.

You just started your profile and already you're trying to set up a meet. I might be a bit paranoid but it just seems weird. Your intro didn't tell us much about YOU so... elaborate please?
    Careful, now. Don't cause unnecessary drama.

"Talk to" and "interview" are not the equivalents of "meet".

I personally consider this rather pointless. The culture as you put it varies from people who wear once in a while to those that are obsessive to the point of being psychotic like that guy who pretended he was retarded for months. At the very least you should narrow down the scope.

Of course all this assumes that your even real... there are alot of creeps out there and i'm sure at least one's obsession is to pretend to be a doctor and do interviews like your trying to do hah.

Well if your avatar & profile pics are you and you want to travel to the east coast to meet a 50yo DL... Oh wait I'm seeing someone, sorry.
    If you are for real and interested in an older DL's not AB's point of view you can PM me with any questions I'll answer as best as I can.

I'm getting more of the college student vibe from this, people.

I know that we live in a paranoid era and all the opposition to our lifestyle has not sweetened it, but what happened to trust? Certainly there are creepers that lurk the almighty (And equally horrid) INTERNET but for all the creepers there are decent folk; This forum is a testament to that notion.

Sure, you can't really trust someone greatly until you know them better, but I think that the benefit of the doubt should be given to our potential new friend.

*Did I fire this off too soon, with too few replies? I feel that I might have jumped a couple of guns

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by Milla View Post
    I'm getting more of the college student vibe from this, people.

I know that we live in a paranoid era and all the opposition to our lifestyle has not sweetened it, but what happened to trust? Certainly there are creepers that lurk the almighty (And equally horrid) INTERNET but for all the creepers there are decent folk; This forum is a testament to that notion.

Sure, you can't really trust someone greatly until you know them better, but I think that the benefit of the doubt should be given to our potential new friend.

*Did I fire this off too soon, with too few replies? I feel that I might have jumped a couple of guns
    Too soon. It's perfectly reasonable to be skeptical of those putting us under the microscope. It's turned out so badly in the past only the one from firecracker showed legitimate, non-sensationalist interest. Being to open right away to a stranger gets you trolled. It's not paranoia, it's customary precaution.

Some more information in regards to the nature of the research, defining what the paper is intended for, your credentials (if any) etc.

I've done a fair share of trolling in my day; I know when to end an online conversation if it gets too creepy or off the meter.

*sigh* Maybe I've just become too trusting of the internet and should amp up the paranoia a tad. I've never really been trolled/attacked/scammed/what-have-you before, so I can't draw any sense of Epemetheian security from that, but I know how to identify a troll when I sees it.

Friggin' Boy Scouts, I need to learn to betray my nature and look how much you've helped me *shakefist*