Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disneyland!

Default Disneyland!

I AM GOING THIS WEDNESDAY AND WILL BE THERE FOR HALLOWEEN!!! YAR!

random thread for gloating... I am sorry :P

Peachy

I'll be at an AB meeting/party for Halloween!

I been there maybe 8 times in my life, it is still cool but the rides aren't anything to special anymore. However the 3 rides that you must go on every time are.

Space Mountain
    The Mattahorn
    Thunder Mountain Railroad (this is my favorite ride at disneyland ever, also seems damn prone to needing service multiple times a day.)

The Indiana Jones ride isn't nearly as fun as it makes it out to be. The tarzen treehouse sucks compared to when it was the swiss family robbison tree house. The same is most likely applied to the submarine ride.

YAR! I been too disneyland that many times too! You nailed it... but I like the haunted mansion and splash mountains are musts as well!!! For halloween they redo haunted mansion for A Nightmare Before Christmas... and I guess this year they redid space mountain too!

Darn... move that AB party to disneyland Peachy! :P

It sounds like a whole lot of fun. I have not been there in over 30 years. I was surprised to hear you mention the names of some of the rides, they were there when I last visited. I would have expected that they had been torn down and replaced with something ' newer, bigger, and better '. Anyway, have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    I would have expected that they had been torn down and replaced with something ' newer, bigger, and better '. Anyway, have fun.
    they have, or at least been drastically remodeled.

The treehouse is now Tarzan themed and now sucks ass, the pirates of the caribbean has been altered to fit into the movies which was based of it to being with! The submarine is now finding nemo themed and most likely sucks. Space Moutain has the same track layout, but you can't even tell what it is anyways. Space Motain is rode in a near pitch dark room expect for flashing lights etc.

The only thing they changed to space mountain was they added in red hot chilli peppers for a soundtrack and made the lights sort of sync to the music and intensity of the ride. Thankfully all the other rides are the same, just sucks they don't have any new/good rollercoasters. Not that the old ones are bad, its just that Magic Moutain and Kontts berry farm kicks their rides asses.

Yea... but disneyland is all about their atmosphere. No other place is clean like disneyland and no one does the ride detail like disneyland. Tell me you have been to another park... and have ridden a log ride as sweet as disneylands... or tell me you been on a rollercoaster that has yetis in it...

I know they don't have the insane thriller rides... but it is more of all the detail and work they put into a ride. Like the mad toad ride is awesome! Muahahah. :P. And haunted mansion ride... just sweet!

I also would eat of disneylands ground... it is always so clean :P. hehe jk I really wouldnt buy you know what I am saying?! :P

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedwolfcub View Post
    Yea... but disneyland is all about their atmosphere. No other place is clean like disneyland and no one does the ride detail like disneyland. Tell me you have been to another park... and have ridden a log ride as sweet as disneylands... or tell me you been on a rollercoaster that has yetis in it...

I know they don't have the insane thriller rides... but it is more of all the detail and work they put into a ride. Like the mad toad ride is awesome! Muahahah. :P. And haunted mansion ride... just sweet!

I also would eat of disneylands ground... it is always so clean :P. hehe jk I really wouldnt buy you know what I am saying?! :P
    They do have great details but its dinsey, his company was built on details.

True. I just don't think you can really compare that park to other parks...

Talking about rollercoaster though... have you been to sixflags magic mountain... and the six flags in new jersey? OMG... They are both sick!!!

I wish I could go back, at least once more before I become "Too old." Though, as irony would have it, that's not really a possibility I suppose.

I've been to Disneyworld like, 4 times or so. The only things that I didn't love were the long as all hell toll roads and the fact that Waffle Houses were as prominent as acne on a 15 year old Warhammer 40k player.