Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Identification

Default Identification

Ya, when it comes to diaper identification, I'm pretty nub. So i was wondering if anyone could help me out here. I'll give you a little background information here.

About last week, my English teacher asked me to go up to the elementary school to get her something. As i was just about to leave, i needed to use the bathroom. I went in, and apparently it was the one by the head start room. I noticed that there were some diapers in there, but didn't have my backpack with me.

So today, I decided that I would walk home, and go take a look. I quickly went in, (the bathroom is right by the door) and snagged one of them. Now, it looks like an adult diaper, which really surprises me, because its in an elementary school, and i can ALMOST GET IT ON. (I'm like 5'6 and 160 lbs.) So without further adeu...

http://img18.imageshack.us/i/wtfyp.jpg/

http://img190.imageshack.us/i/wtf2of.jpg/

http://img18.imageshack.us/i/wtf3gd.jpg/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wtf.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	130.3 KB 
ID:	566   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wtf2.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	567   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wtf3.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	568  

Okay well i have no idea what type of diaper it is and i might get flamed for not helping the topic. BUT! I just wanted to say. That elementary school is Awesome! I mean, it would have been so amazing/helpful if my elementary school would have done that...I'm going to open a school just to supply diapers in the bathroom now...

[QUOTE=Little Tyler;289501]I just wanted to say. That elementary school is Awesome!QUOTE]

I'm going to say "ditto!" to that.

As far as the diaper goes, looks like some type of "youth" diaper. No idea what brand though.

-Gus

Lol, It should be stated in the law that every elementary school should have diapers in the bathrooms :p :p

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Tranquility ATN
    This. Just got a pack myself.

Edit: on second thought, it's not an ATN (it lacks the trademark peach-colored mat), but it's definitely a Tranquility.

kinda looks like the wallgrean brand diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by element View Post
    This. Just got a pack myself.

Edit: on second thought, it's not an ATN (it lacks the trademark peach-colored mat), but it's definitely a Tranquility.
    It is quite strange that it doesn't have the peach mat, but it's definitely an ATN. The white inside must just be an anomaly. Tranquility makes two briefs: slimline and ATN. Slimline has an orange stripe down the front, while ATN has the two yellow stripes with the size printed in between. I'd recognize that diaper anywhere -- it's my fav.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    while ATN has the two yellow stripes with the size printed in between. I'd recognize that diaper anywhere -- it's my fav.
    That is true, and it does. It has the two yellow lines down the front, with "SMALL 0430" printed in between. If that helps at all.

And as an update, I have successfully managed to get it on! I got the tapes to stick, and then used some of that clear really sticky tape. =D My first real time putting on a non-pull up diaper. Win for me =D
    Last edited by Trevor; 29-Oct-2009 at 01:30. Reason: merging posts