Thread: Rectal leakage

Default Rectal leakage

For the past few days I've been sick and experiencing rectal leakage. Basically my system has been out of whack, and if not for my diapers, I would literally be on the toilet all day long.

Right now I don't care about the mess or the clean up. I've been feeling awful and so very thankful for my diaper to give me some comfort and peace of mind. In this case, making a mild mess of my diaper has been a welcome and necessary relief. Diapers really are our friends...

Butterfly Mage

Yeah... Being ill really does suck. I have a bit of irritable bowel and so the diapers make for a good backup (still hate defecatinf in a diaper, but it's better than ruining my clothes). Fortunately, I've only had to use my diapers for bowel movements a few times this year. I hope you feel better!

Maybe you should like go to the doctor. That is not normal...

Quote Originally Posted by abenaguy247 View Post
    For the past few days I've been sick and experiencing rectal leakage. Basically my system has been out of whack, and if not for my diapers, I would literally be on the toilet all day long.

Right now I don't care about the mess or the clean up. I've been feeling awful and so very thankful for my diaper to give me some comfort and peace of mind. In this case, making a mild mess of my diaper has been a welcome and necessary relief. Diapers really are our friends...
    No more Olestra for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    Maybe you should like go to the doctor. That is not normal...
    Meh, it depends on how bad it actually is. Sometimes bad diarrhea or other things of the like can give you this, I know from experience. Unfortunatly, I actually was almost always on the toilet.

I really hope you get better, being sick blows!

Be sure to hydrate yourself if you have constant diarrhea, it can get you dehydrated really fast. (Get some Gatorade or some Electrolyte/Pedialyte. Don't drink just water as it will add to the diarrhea.)

curiousitykitten

are you experiencning any other symptoms?

I agree, im rather ill and ... "acted" that the diorreah was worse then it was, sadly a little fantasy hoping i could hint to get some drynites ended in failure =[