Thread: HELLO ALL! from MD

Default HELLO ALL! from MD

Hello All!

i introduced my self a while ago i believe, but it asked for me to re-introduce my self, so here i am!!!!!

i live in annapolis, and am a dl with a few AB tendencies, and love diapers!

First you tell me you live in a doctor,

then you tell me you live in an Napolis? The correct thing to say is "a Napolis", anyway!

Oh well. Welcome to the 'disc. Cool kids only!

Welcome.

Why don't you tell us alittle bit about yourself, like interests, if you are going to school, what you like to do, shit like that.

Wow, I really should have checked back here!

Annapolis MD, is a city you numskull, Google it! It happens to be in Maryland, which is a state in the United States of America.

^ thats sarcasm BTW

and i am the coolest of the cool kids so don't worry about that. (more sarcasm)

I'm fairly punny....

I do go to school, and am currently enrolled in high school here in Annapolis, i like boating, skiing, diapers, being awesome, etc...... you know.... the works
    Last edited by Peachy; 15-Nov-2009 at 09:38. Reason: merging double post

Quote Originally Posted by gbdh View Post
    I do go to school, and am currently enrolled in high school here in Annapolis, i like boating, skiing, diapers, being awesome, etc...... you know.... the works
    Oh cool, I live in PG county, but I go to school in Annapolis.

Yet another from the DMV area!!! Welcome to ADISC! All I need to know is that if you are 17, doesn't that make you officially a TB?

heya gbdh! I'm from just outside of Annapolis as well!

Quote Originally Posted by gbdh View Post
    Annapolis MD, is a city you numskull, Google it! It happens to be in Maryland, which is a state in the United States of America.
    Oh, excellent! Attitude! I approve... so many newbies are passive and subby at first... OOOh you missspelled numbskull! Yay! A subtle sarcasm! Raccoons luuuuuuuuuurve self-reflexive humor. Just ask one.

There's no need to be rude though.

^ thats sarcasm BTW
    It was? Are you sure?

and i am the coolest of the cool kids so don't worry about that. (more sarcasm)
    Dun believe you. I bet you really are the coolest of the cool kids. Now don't go disappointing me, and making me a liar.

I'm fairly punny....
    You are small for your age? Hmmm. Well, maybe pampers size 7 will fit you after all.

I do go to school, and am currently enrolled in high school here in Annapolis, i like boating, skiing, diapers, being awesome, etc...... you know.... the works [/QUOTE]

Hey! I like being awesome too! I fantasize about it all the time!

sailor + diaper = http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:MlrB1QkftcNOUM:/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://www.adultbaby.co.uk/assets/images/rightsidebanner/sailorboy03.jpg&usg=AFQjCNH3bzUcUjQ6z2L4KgUlCpANvIbuQw

8. Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.