Thread: Weston Academy (ABDL game)

Default Weston Academy (ABDL game)

Found a bunch of abdl games from fox tales times.
    FTT Current Update

I particularly like Weston Academy,
    but am stuck at the point where I'm supposed to run to the dinning hall in 30s and drug someone's drink or something. Can't seem to travel to the next map at all.
    Is this where the game ends? It is an incomplete game, but I was thinking that it would end less abruptly.
    Anyone played this before and could help or comment?

Also if anyone has links to other abdl games similar to weston academy, it would be cool

I've played this game, but it gliched out on me after a while and ended up failing. I re-downloaded it and it did it again at the same spot. I got about 20 minuted of game time. It was a good game, but it just didn't want to work for me. It was a long time ago though, and they might have fixed it.

I can't help you out on the game part.

I went to you link, no pun intended, Link, and it says game unfinished. I have to assume it is, and that's probably what has happened to you. Where it's unfinished there would be ended code, and it functions as a break, thus crash.

Yeah, i think the game ends at the part where I'm stuck...
    It was a pretty straightforward task and I'm sure I can't have gotten it wrong

Oh well at least I've had a fun 20-30 mins of game time.

Anyone has other abdl games to recommend?

Is it the part were you fall sleep after you do homework? Because that where it stops working for me. But if i answered the questions so that i have to wear a diaper it moves on to the next day.

Edit: nvm I just got to the part where you have to drug someones drink and cant get to the lower part of the map was having fun with this game too.
    Last edited by Siddy; 25-Oct-2009 at 12:48. Reason: added

Thats such a cool little game, I don't have much time (nor privacy) to play it through right now but I will later.

Good find, I will save that page.

Only complaints so far, the instalation. What a mess...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    Is it the part were you fall sleep after you do homework? Because that where it stops working for me. But if i answered the questions so that i have to wear a diaper it moves on to the next day.
    I get stuck on that part too, regardless of what I'm wearing.

guys, he never finished it. That's why it craps out for everyone at the same spot. There's nothing after that but a big void.

It's not a bug or a problem when it stops. The person who made it abandoned it. All the code just drops off like a cliff. It's like the end of that one show where they cut off in the middle of a sen