Thread: London, UK

Default London, UK

Ello,

Just found this site... and thought I'd find out if there are many 'daddies' on here from around London?

Peachy

Why, hello there! Welcome to ADISC. ENjoy your time!

A few things I need to tell you though:
    - Please don't use purple text color. The color is reserved for official statements by moderators (I have removed your purple text color)
    - ADISC isn't a dating forum. This is NOT the place to ask for meeting people in your area.
    - Please introduce yourself properly. Tell us about yourself, interests and hobbies (AB/DL and outside of that)

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Why, hello there! Welcome to ADISC. ENjoy your time!

A few things I need to tell you though:
    - Please don't use purple text color. The color is reserved for official statements by moderators (I have removed your purple text color)
    - ADISC isn't a dating forum. This is NOT the place to ask for meeting people in your area.
    - Please introduce yourself properly. Tell us about yourself, interests and hobbies (AB/DL and outside of that)

Peachy
    I'm not looking for a date
    I thought the whole point of a forum is to meet people with the same interest as yourself... and a similar location is a bonus?!

angelabauer

Quote Originally Posted by AmyR View Post
    I thought the whole point of a forum is to meet people with the same interest as yourself... and a similar location is a bonus?!
    Hi Amy, Welcome to ADISC. In your profile you share that you are an Adult Baby, female and from London. ADISC has members ranging in age from puberty to well over 65. Knowing your age is important so that we can appropriately discuss your interests.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by AmyR View Post
    The point is to introduce yourself. Your first message suggests your own purpose on this forum is to find someone from your location. You said nothing at all about yourself. Hence my statement. Plus keep in mind that this site is open to people of all ages, so any requests from new, unkown people to meet up with other members is instantly regarded as suspicious.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    The point is to introduce yourself. Your first message suggests your own purpose on this forum is to find someone from your location. You said nothing at all about yourself. Hence my statement. Plus keep in mind that this site is open to people of all ages, so any requests from new, unkown people to meet up with other members is instantly regarded as suspicious.

Peachy
    It's been taken completely out of context, my post didnt say I wanted to meet up with anyone...
    I'm not sure how you delete a profile on here, so if admin can do that, that'll be great.. I'll go back to the other forums.