Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The taboo thing.

Default The taboo thing.

Number 2, (taking a dump, pinching a loaf, taking the Cosby kids to the pool, etc)
    Why is this such a taboo thing to talk about?
    Even in a place like this. Discuss.
    My opinion will come in later

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Number 2, (taking a dump, pinching a loaf, taking the Cosby kids to the pool, etc)
    Why is this such a taboo thing to talk about?
    Even in a place like this. Discuss.
    My opinion will come in later
    I'm assuming you mean...messing diapers? Anyways, to me, its fun. HOWEVER, do not do it unless your home alone. And no, I don't give a crap(sorry for the pun) if your door is locked. Wearing diapers and wetting them are one thing, but messing them is quite the risk if a door is all ya got between you and someone else.

As for clean up, I would say a through shower, should be a good answer. Especially wash up in the "bottom" of the works.

I never thought it was "taboo" in the first place, and I would expect here to be the LAST place where this would be considered taboo.

If we did consider this taboo, we'd be nothing but hypocritical.

Eh there is nothing wrong with it, it's just when that's all people talk about is finding ways to have diarrhoea etc.

because you're eating food? If nobody is eating, I think its not horrible IRL but here I would think its okay as long as its on topic.

I don't care, as long as there isn't too much detail. Personally, I find messing diapers repulsive, but I'm not going to judge. It's when you get the off the handle stuff that borders on coprophilia that it bothers me.

Perhaps others feel similarly?

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    I don't care, as long as there isn't too much detail. Personally, I find messing diapers repulsive, but I'm not going to judge. It's when you get the off the handle stuff that borders on coprophilia that it bothers me.

Perhaps others feel similarly?
    I don't find it repulsive, but everything else you said, are my exact feelings on the subject.

I think the reason that some may find it Taboo, is because it is supposed to be a private thing, and for some reason, many are embarrassed by talking about it. But not me. To be completely honest, I think bathroom habits in general are rather fascinating, and I see no harm in discussing it. However there is line that I draw that I'm sure others will agree with me on.

I find the posts that talk about the best way to get diarrhea, or the runs, or become incontinent to be disturbing, and the idea of wanting fecal incontinence just disgusts me to no end. Like Chevre said about going into detail, I too don't want to hear how long your turd was, or what it looked like. I could care less if it resembeled Stonewall Jackson, keep that stuff to yourself I say. Those are the only things that I consider to be Taboo on the sublect.

Taking a brown to the Superbowl is a totally naturally occuring thing that no one should be ashamed of discussing. Everyone does it, so there is little reason the topic in general should be Taboo.(besides what I said above.) The only thing I ask is that eveyone use a bit of common sense when dicussing the issue. Use your head, and don't go into so much detail that you disgust people.
    Last edited by Drosera; 25-Mar-2008 at 04:16.

Customizer

Whatever floats your boat. Just don't complain about the smell or go on and on describing the quantity, shape, size, texture, color, density and ingredients. Oh, and don't forget to clean up after yourself. Other persons living in your home may not wish to see poo stains.