Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attack of the show...

Default Attack of the show...

Figured you guys would get a kick out of this...

The Furry Fetish - G4tv.com

Pamperchu is famous

(thanks to johnathon for the heads up)

I am a regular G4 viewer. I watch mainly AOTS and Web Soup. I see many references to not only Furs but also infantalists.
    The latest one would be "Fetish-off" on Web Soup. It is about some spray that (i wish this existed) hides away all the signs of fetish activities. Infantalists are mentioned in it. It is on iTunes for free. Will post link soon.

Glad I could show you it Nayjay!

I thought I reconized pamperchu on there, I sent him a message to tell him to check it out.

~Johnathon~

iTunes Store

Requires iTunes be downloaded on your computer.

(Note: edit button is not working for me right now...)

All I know about AOTS is that Olivia Munn makes me feel all tingly and swollen ... down there.

Cool video, yeah they poked fun at furries but they tried to give the real facts on what it is.

Mako

Damn... you know that wasn't half bad. It's nice to see the message of furry fandom not being entirely sexual is now consistently getting into mainstream media. Though I am glad that there wasn't more detail in the pamperchu video, as his diaper is kinda loud in the original and you couldn't really notice the bottle unless you already knew it was there. I'm glad he has fun and all, but man would mundane furries go apeshit if babyfurs we're starting to be grouped in with the main part of the fandom as regular.

They're pretty good at being unbiased on that show. I commend them for that. And for a second at the end they flashed pamperchu's name.

Were they allowed to post his video like that without his permission, or did they have to contact him first?

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    They're pretty good at being unbiased on that show. I commend them for that. And for a second at the end they flashed pamperchu's name.

Were they allowed to post his video like that without his permission, or did they have to contact him first?
    I'm pretty sure its a fair use thing with it being on youtube and all.