Thread: I'm baack

Default I'm baack

Well..I guess I never left. But I'm back again, anyway

Hmm...I reeeeaaaally don't want to do another introduction so I'll be short and sweet. I'm a DL, but like some things TB/AB(footed sleeper and blanket) - and I agree with Kraiden about the stereotype that goes along with AB (uggh). I'm 22, finished school and working in the real world (yay!). My real name isn't Andy...except here. Here I'm Andy :P

Also, I love anime, anything electronics related or computer related (I can be very nerdy...)

TBDL-err... ADISC forever!

EmeraldsAndLime

Working in the real world, as opposed to virtual reality? :P

Okay, that was just lame, and I'm sorry. Haha, good to see you back here.

Welcome back, Andy.

I work in the real world AND the virtual world! :p

xdeadx

Welcome back ^_^

We all left and now we're back, so welcome back.

The cadence of this in my head reminds me suddenly of a Laurie Anderson song (you were born/and so you're free/so happy birthday). Unfortunately, there is no good video of this song, so here's an appropriately random link to an unrelated Laurie Anderson video...thing about sperm (nothing dirty, though).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SirOxIeuNDE

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by andysetra View Post
    I'm 22, finished school and working in the real world (yay!). My real name isn't Andy...except here. Here I'm Andy :P
    ZOMG The "real world"? WTF is that? You're so old fashioned working in the real world. Get back into the virtual word with all of us and work here!

Anyway, welcome back, Not-Andy :p

Peachy