Thread: Hey there

TruelySonicHOG

Default Hey there

Hi to all of you on ADISC. My username's TruelySonicHOG (yes, I know I spelled truly wrong), but you can call me SonicHOG. I have been a member of quite a few sites, including Youtube and (formerly) the Sonic Stadium.

If you don't mind, I'll do this intro using the guidelines from here on:

I'm a bit of a gamer personally. My favorite game series would have to be the Sonic the Hedgehog series (if you haven't figured it out yet). I also love to act, make videos and surf the web. In addition, I'm a huge fan of Barney (the Dinosaur, not Stinson) and have a huge collection of his merchandise.

My life? It's been pretty good for the most part.

I found this site through search engines and have heard about it on other ABDL sites too.

As for what part of ADISC applies to me, I'm mostly a DL, though I have a few TB/AB tendencies too (the Barney thing is not part of that, if you want to know).

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and I think I'll like this site.

TruelySonicHOG

I mean as in that I've liked Barney all my life (and it's not part of the TB/DL thing, rather as a nostalgia thing)

yeah. OK I get it. I recently watched the entire 1st season of digimon since it seemed like a good idea at the time. 2nd season sucked and 3rd season starts over so I didn't bother with those.

I'm currently downloading (now converting) the entire Full Metal Alchemist series (and the movie). Only anime I ever liked (well DBZ, but I don't really think of that as "anime" lol)

Yay, another Sonic fan.

I have to admit, I haven't been a follower of the series since I followed it obsessively as a child, but I still consider it the best series out there. Well, then again, I guess my avatar pretty much screams ABDL Sonic fan, doesn't it? lol

I have to admit, I'm not a fan of Barney, but a lot of that has to do with the fact that I was just barely older than most of the kids who watched the show when it first came out, so maybe it's one of those 'I'm a big kid now' things that kept me from watching it....

Welcome to the group. Make yourself at home .

TruelySonicHOG

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    Yay, another Sonic fan.

I have to admit, I haven't been a follower of the series since I followed it obsessively as a child, but I still consider it the best series out there. Well, then again, I guess my avatar pretty much screams ABDL Sonic fan, doesn't it? lol

I have to admit, I'm not a fan of Barney, but a lot of that has to do with the fact that I was just barely older than most of the kids who watched the show when it first came out, so maybe it's one of those 'I'm a big kid now' things that kept me from watching it....

Welcome to the group. Make yourself at home .
    Nice to see another Sonic nut here.

I haven't followed the series since its beginnings either (I played Sonic 2 when I was four, but didn't really get into Sonic until I got "Sonic Adventure 2 Battle" years later). Anyway, that's a great icon (I remember seeing that one a while back).

I can totally understand that you don't care for Barney. In fact, many people I know aren't fans of him either, but they're OK with me liking it.

Anyway, thanks for the hellos everyone.

Welcome to yet another Minnesota person. There are quite a few around.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    This name rings a bell for some reason... but welcome.
    I think it rang the bell with the ban hammer! None one's sneaking past Peachy and his watchdog (husky) Spirit and creates a new account after getting their first one banned!

Peachy

-closed