Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for those who want to pass #2

Default for those who want to pass #2

Bowel Relax Formula i never tryed it but its not a persciption drug, its made from natural plant extracts

I wonder if it's the same thing in "Marshmallows" !?!

I still shit normally so I'll pass for now. :P

Wait, how is this a 'mature' topic? Advice on pooping yourself hardly seems like a serious issue :/

I'm not saying anything about the quality of this post, just wondering if this section of the forum is really the right place for it (as opposed to, say, the AB or Diaper/Incontinence section)

I'm a newbie, though, so it could be that I'm just unfamiliar with the workings of the forum...if that's the case, could somebody please explain how this fits here?

Quote Originally Posted by charliebonce View Post
    Wait, how is this a 'mature' topic? Advice on pooping yourself hardly seems like a serious issue :/

I'm not saying anything about the quality of this post, just wondering if this section of the forum is really the right place for it (as opposed to, say, the AB or Diaper/Incontinence section)

I'm a newbie, though, so it could be that I'm just unfamiliar with the workings of the forum...if that's the case, could somebody please explain how this fits here?
    You're correct! This is (now was) in the wrong forum.
    Some people get the wrong idea that "mature" means "18+/R-rated/unsuitable for under 18s etc.", but this forum is for serious topics.

I find it kinda funny for the kinda product it is that they have a lady running in a skimpy bathing-suit.

But if i want to pass a #2 i'll do it normally, just because it could be more then your expecting and cant control it. But still looks like it could be useful.

This sounds like stuff you should avoid unless you actually have bowel problems. It's not a laxative but a bunch of muscle relaxants and sedatives. Fiber pills supplements are a much better idea.

Quote Originally Posted by charliebonce View Post

i didnt want to take the chance, that i have put it in an inapropreate place

Quote Originally Posted by cpndl View Post
    I wonder if it's the same thing in "Marshmallows" !?!
    No, thats something to do with the air bubbles inside of the marshmellows. Real marshmellow root is a natural laxitiv but marshmellows arn't made out of marshmellow root anymore. Its basicly poofy ball of sugar.

I think I have seen this stuff before, I have never used it but someone said they had to take it after an iron injection or something. It worked faster than he expected he said... hehe, obvious and messy results XD