Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow...now ive heard it all

Default Wow...now ive heard it all

So, we all know how tight security is these days, but I think this is a little much.

DHS: Buying Diapers is Suspicious Activity

(Sorry if this was already posted)

One of my hobbies is taking photo's of trains, also a very suspicious activity. So of course, I must be careful not to get caught wearing my diapers, while rail fanning.

Through the correct perception anything can be misconstrued as "suspicious activity"

I can't find any legitimate news sources for this, everything simply links back to the YouTube Video. A search of Department of Homeland Security | Preserving our Freedoms, Protecting America yields one result: Ready.gov: Unique Family Needs I'm calling this one bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    I can't find any legitimate news sources for this, everything simply links back to the YouTube Video. A search of Department of Homeland Security | Preserving our Freedoms, Protecting America yields one result: Ready.gov: Unique Family Needs I'm calling this one bullshit.
    It could very well be so (hence my "this is a bit much" remark. Sorry if my meaning was misconstrude) as it seems quite foolish to take that much time to make a video about it, but then again the DHS isn't going to openly discuss their methods.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    You don't need a legitimate news source on something like this, we live in America. That's proof enough for most.

Plus some people really hate the people that live nextdoor that they do anything they can to get them to move. This guy who lived nextdoor to me most of my life always pretty much threw a hissyfit since our lawns were not as nice and good looking as his. Even after mowing his lawn he got on his hands and knees with a small clipper, clipping the grass.