Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do not trust ABUNIVERSE AT ALL

Default do not trust ABUNIVERSE AT ALL

This is a pitiful excuse for a company. I have tried for 3 weeks to reach them their 800 number is always busy and the other number on the invoice goes to voice mail. They advertised a buy one get one so i ordered and didn't get the get one so I will stick with bambinos as they always answer my calls and even call me back. As far as I'm concerned you can take your new overnight and stuff them up a monkeys bottom. I will definitely spam this across all the message boards, yahoo groups, fetlife, collar me, any where that is ab aware. Thanks for your outstanding freaking customer service ya scam artist.

Quote Originally Posted by stillinpampers View Post
    This is a pitiful excuse for a company. I have tried for 3 weeks to reach them their 800 number is always busy and the other number on the invoice goes to voice mail.

Probably lots of other calling to complain or they left the phone off the hook to avoid listening to complaints.

I highly that that many people are calling them. In anycase I think Bambino's are better then whatever AB universe has. Plus Bambino's warehouse is only like less then 100 miles from me, fast shipping.

I agree its only two people in a three man shop. Granted they should be able to meet the needs of their customers but i love the company and i will continue to vouch and support them. I always hear back from them promptly via email. My new one tape diapers should be on their way soon. Until Bambino gets their act together and reverts back to the soft and smooth outer plastic, i will not be purchasing from them. the plastic on the ABU Super Dry Kids is phenominal!!! If its not thick enough you can awlays wear an attends under. That's what i do. Im sorry you havent had a good exp with ABU but its only fair to report their good as well as their bad.

There is no excuse for not responding to people after repeated attempts...none.

I agree! I have just recently tried to order from them, and received no order confirmation, and when I email them and ask them how long it takes to normally complete an order confirmation (which is like 2 and a half milliseconds at any other site) they don't email me back.

Mako

Lot of people are having various issues with ABUniverse. Stick with Bambino, customer service goes a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by galf32 View Post
    i will continue to vouch and support them.
    I hope, for your reputation's sake, that none of your friends get burned by ABUniverse like many, many others have. My first order from them took almost 5 months to receive, and my second order never materialized. They blatantly stole $70 from me... No responses to emails or phone calls, and no response to a BBB complaint. I also know 3-4 other people IRL that have paid for product from ABUniverse and never received it.

Their diapers aren't all they're cracked up to be anyways. QC is mediocre (missing tapes, misplaced landing area, etc.), and the padding clumps in the crotch.

That is why I don't buy from places that cater to AB's, I would rather do bussiness with well established diaper supply places.

I like quality diapers and buy quality, if they cost a few dollars more and you know you will get them when they say, it's worth the little extra to me.

Those places like AB universe think you won't complain and call attention to the fact you are an AB, and they take advantage of that.

Quote Originally Posted by galf32 View Post
    I agree its only two people in a three man shop. Granted they should be able to meet the needs of their customers but i love the company and i will continue to vouch and support them. I always hear back from them promptly via email. My new one tape diapers should be on their way soon. Until Bambino gets their act together and reverts back to the soft and smooth outer plastic, i will not be purchasing from them. the plastic on the ABU Super Dry Kids is phenominal!!! If its not thick enough you can awlays wear an attends under. That's what i do. Im sorry you havent had a good exp with ABU but its only fair to report their good as well as their bad.

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    I hope, for your reputation's sake, that none of your friends get burned by ABUniverse like many, many others have. My first order from them took almost 5 months to receive, and my second order never materialized. They blatantly stole $70 from me... No responses to emails or phone calls, and no response to a BBB complaint. I also know 3-4 other people IRL that have paid for product from ABUniverse and never received it.

Their diapers aren't all they're cracked up to be anyways. QC is mediocre (missing tapes, misplaced landing area, etc.), and the padding clumps in the crotch.
    I never tried the "company" myself but I trust NEJay to tell the truth. I never planed on buying from them before and now I really don't plan to.