Thread: Just another new guy

Default Just another new guy

Okay, well, its nice to meet everyone here, of course ^^ I'm going to use the guidelines here because, well, thats what they're for XD

Well, I've been a gamer all my life - I consider myself quite good, though I do my best to be modest about it to the best of my ability. I brought my Yugioh decks with me, to college I mean, should anyone be up for a duel and I'm not either far to tired or busy =P Err... oh, I'm a furry! To those who're interested, I'm a silver/white furdragon, 6'1", male. Other interests, aside from diapers I mean, um... I like paradoxes? They're fun to think about, if confusing.

My life. My life is good, usually is. I tend to be rather lucky as things go.

I was talking with a buddy last night, over yahoo, and he was looking at youtube videos trying to figure out how big the pampers sizes were - which we think we did - and he linked a few things he didn't know what were. Among them was ADISC. To sum it up, I found this place via google search ^^

What brings me here is a love of diapers and pretty much everything about them. And its always nice to have more crinkling I think *chuckles*

Right, thats all I got ^^;

Welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy it here and any questions you may have are answered. Please also feel free to join in on the IRC.

P.S what type of games do you like?

Welcome to Adisc!
    Yugioh cards are awesome. 2 years ago I bought this container of yugioh cards for about 5-10 dollars which had god cards in them. :P

Heh, thanks ^^ Always happy to increase the number of diapered dueling dragons

For games, things like Metroid, Zelda, SSB, Pokemon, Sonic, RPGs - like the Tales series, I love those games =P

Not bad for about 5-10 bucks I have to say, Kakasholin ^^

Welcome to ADISC! Unfortunately I am not a fan of trading cards but welcome nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohners View Post
    ....To sum it up, I found this place via google search ^^ ....What brings me here is a love of diapers and pretty much everything about them. And its always nice to have more crinkling I think *chuckles*
    Nice! Now we know why google shares are worth like $550 a share!

Yeah, if you dont have company, isnt it nice to have that plastic crinkle sound? LOL

Yugioh? It was all about Pokemon cards back in the day.

But......welcome nonetheless.