Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Screw you to hell, SEGA.

Error404

Default Screw you to hell, SEGA.

So, Sega just dropped the bomb shell on me.

They'd been promising a game for the Nintendo DS for Winter 09.

They've now stabbed me right in my man sack, announcing the English release date for Phantasy Star Zero as 12th of February 2010

SEGA :: GAMES :: Phantasy Star Zero

More on topic: Game companies bullshitting about a games release date and not meeting deadlines, letting gamers down.

Discuss:

Also, who else is up for this and Phantasy Star Portable 2?

Default Oh my

Haha in your mansack, wouldn't it b better if sonic just did a sonic spin in your...

well anyways, wow 2010. That is just bullshit right there. BULLSHIT, and PS no less. Phantasy Star rocks... I would get the originals and play them non stop...

*hugs*

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by TechPpsi View Post
    Haha in your mansack, wouldn't it b better if sonic just did a sonic spin in your...

well anyways, wow 2010. That is just bullshit right there. BULLSHIT, and PS no less. Phantasy Star rocks... I would get the originals and play them non stop...

*hugs*
    If you're big on the PS series...I am an inactive dev on a private server.

SCHTHACK Phantasy Star Online - A Private Server = Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst.

I don't know why, but you'd think that as an avid gamer, I'd get really pissed when games I look forward to get delayed.

But I don't.

To me, when a game's delayed, it will just make the experience that I'll (eventually) have better than if I got it at the original release date. In most cases, there's probably some reason they need to push the release back -- need to make it better, need to fix some things -- that will enhance the gameplay experience when I finally do get to play it.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    I don't know why, but you'd think that as an avid gamer, I'd get really pissed when games I look forward to get delayed.

But I don't.

To me, when a game's delayed, it will just make the experience that I'll (eventually) have better than if I got it at the original release date. In most cases, there's probably some reason they need to push the release back -- need to make it better, need to fix some things -- that will enhance the gameplay experience when I finally do get to play it.
    Or in Segas case, they spend 6 months shoving a shitty Sonic cameo into every game and then release sparce updates to fix only the most major bugs.

You'd understand this best if you've played ANY of Segas online games.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    promising a game for the Nintendo DS for Winter 09.

They've now stabbed me right in my man sack, announcing the English release date for Phantasy Star Zero as 12th of February 2010
    Winter 2009 starts December 21 and they've delayed it until February 12th 2010?

Uh, that's less than two months?

Isn't this just a little bit drama laden??

Darkstar (Not Dark Star One) has been in production for a decade and it's STILL not 'officially' out
    Last edited by babibear; 20-Oct-2009 at 20:23. Reason: Misspelling.

I waited like 7 months for Where The Wild Things Are. I think your capable of holding out for 4 months.

Zone Of The Enders 3 was just announced today by Hideo Kojima, he really wants to do it. Yet its not greenlit by konami yet. I am now waiting for a game that has no work done on it yet, and which has not been greenlit either. I already been waiting 6 years for it too.

Babibear,

Sounds a bit reminiscent of Duke Nukem Forever. It's the Chinese Democracy of video games!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    Babibear,

Sounds a bit reminiscent of Duke Nukem Forever. It's the Chinese Democracy of video games!
    Hehe! You're correct there Dawes!