Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look at THIS airsoft gun...

Arrow Look at THIS airsoft gun...

Check it out!

Airsoft Core- Your One Stop Airsoft Site! - Sniper - VFC M82a1

Im only just getting into airsoft but its my dream to have one of these things! Man, I don't want to be on the recieving end of that, at 800FPS on 0.34g!!!! (on red gas BTW, 430 fps on HFC134)

Tell me what you think!

Lol, Im getting an R34 stinger soon just to fool around with and this makes it look like a pacifier in comparison! hehe...
    Last edited by LittleFlint; 19-Oct-2009 at 05:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    That's not an airsoft gun, it's an anti-aircraft gun.
    LOL! It is a very real looking replica of the real thing, isn't it? Part of why I want one, I want my friend to crap himself when he sees it. I also want to take it for a walk, you could say? Walk to the mailbox with it over my shoulder "Good morning, bruce" 0.0 "uh.. um... uh..."

There is this one kid whos always picking on my brother (sometimes with a small airsoft pistol), I wonder how he would treat him after starring at this gun the wrong way!

@ $2000 its only a dream for me, unfourtunatly.

^^^ were I live it would be illegal too so I wouldn't use red gas, (maybe once just for shooting targets) You can't have air guns that exceed 500fps (IDK if you need a firearms licence or a prohibited goods licence, Im getting my firearms one this year though). Too bad... have to stick with less powerful gas, or lighter BBs, .34g would be insanly powerful, them being made of metal and all.

In my opinion its a huge waste of money, nearly 2000 bucks for a toy gun that shoots plastic bb's...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    In my opinion its a huge waste of money, nearly 2000 bucks for a toy gun that shoots plastic bb's...
    METAL bb's, (smaller .12g to .20g are plastic) though it is a toy, not in the sense you would see some random kid with one of these. This is for extreme airsofters only, you go into competitions and official matches with professional grade with equipment like this. I think its only a wast of money if you don't use it often. I personally would be using it all the time.

You do have to be passoinate about your hobbies to put huge amounts of money into them. My dad is going through the same thing with his jeep hes upgrading for off-road use (he got a lift kit and some huge tires, lots of other stuff too but I don't keep up with that.). I want to get into extreme airsoft someday, I will end up putting big bucks into it probably as well.

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    METAL bb's, (smaller .12g to .20g are plastic) though it is a toy, not in the sense you would see some random kid with one of these. This is for extreme airsofters only, you go into competitions and official matches with professional grade with equipment like this. I think its only a wast of money if you don't use it often. I personally would be using it all the time.

You do have to be passoinate about your hobbies to put huge amounts of money into them. My dad is going through the same thing with his jeep hes upgrading for off-road use (he got a lift kit and some huge tires, lots of other stuff too but I don't keep up with that.). I want to get into extreme airsoft someday, I will end up putting big bucks into it probably as well.

Yah, I guess everyone has there thing, I put a ton of money in my car to turbo it, when alot of people see that as a waste.

It is cool if it shoots metal bb's. I just can't see spending that much on it.

~Johnathon

I know, I couldn't see myself spending money upgrading my car as its not my interest. Everyone has their own passion when it comes to hobbies, some are willing to spend real money on them others are not.

I can see the police around here being real happy with that being carted around