View Poll Results: Have you ever been to a BDSM Convention?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, but I don't want to go to another one.

0 0%
  • Yes! And I can't wait til the next!

3 11.11%
  • No..But I really want to go to one...

10 37.04%
  • No but I honestly don't want to go to one.

14 51.85%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever been to a BDSM Convention?

Default Anyone ever been to a BDSM Convention?

So I just got back from an awesome weekend at a BDSM Convention! It was a complete blast and I want to know if anyone else has gone and loved it and what they got to experience there, the more you tell me what you did the more I'll tell you what happened to me!

I havn't, I would like to check one out, but not that I'm really anxious about it...

I can understand that, I'm pretty excited for my next one though

maybe I'm not exited because I've never been to one, but then again, I don't really have a master anymore... and it's not fun to go alone

But you have the chance to meet a lot of new people, And maybe a potential Master.. Or at least more friends in the lifestyle ^_^

true... IF you're really looking for that... I HAVE done some bondage and s&m(see album), but it's not like I'm a genuine slave or something, I just like to be tight up, cuz it feels snug ^^ and because it makes me vulnerable, since the dominant person has to descide when he's releasing me .

so, I'm not really looking for new ppl to meet, I'm just thinking it might be nice to go there once...

I suppose I can understand that too.. but I am a true slave, I live at my Master/Daddy's house and serve Him at all times ^_^

I didn't even know there was such a thing as a BDSM convention. But really, not what I'm into. I'm more of a submissive pup, but not the slave/master kind...

Well honestly spirit it's not just for M/s relationships.. it could be Dom/sub or just someone who likes to be tied up.. at most conventions the people are very nice and there is no unconsentual play.. If you don't want something they respect it

And I didn't think to put one up there for people who have held conventions.. I didn't think anyone would have ^^;

Didn't even know they existed! I always get surprised by how common BDSM is nowadays! I don't mean it's common relative to most things, but it is a lot more common than I always realise.

They actually sound pretty cool. Maybe when I'm older I might have a look - I've always wanted to find out more about BDSM and/or meet some other people into it, but I'm never sure how or where...