Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hellwo

BabyYuri

Default Hellwo

Hey guys and gals, just saying hey. I posted her before when it was tbdl.org. I went by BabyDork. I finally decided to come back. Ok so a little about me Well I'm 18 so still kinda a TB. I am a guy physically but sense my personality is really open I love to be a girl some days and a guy others. I'm also an LG and Bi-sexual. I really like talking to people and just haveing fun.

P.s When I say my personality is open I kinda mean like split the best way is to give some interest examples. (I love to listen to Hilary Duff AND The Casualties) (I love chick flicks and stupid guy movies and Hangover) last example (I can look at a girl and drool but at the same time I'd love to fall asleep in a handsome mans arms)

Thats basicly who I am thanks for reading guys

GaashaHuzzah

hey there ^^

Heeeeey.... haven't i seen you post on the story forum every now and again?

BabyYuri

Uhmm maybe gaarafan

BabyYuri

Thanks for the welcome guys. So whats everyone interested in, aside from diapers and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuri View Post
    Hey guys and gals, just saying hey. I posted her before when it was tbdl.org. I went by BabyDork. I finally decided to come back. Ok so a little about me Well I'm 18 so still kinda a TB. I am a guy physically but sense my personality is really open I love to be a girl some days and a guy others. I'm also an LG and Bi-sexual. I really like talking to people and just haveing fun.
    Yay another tbdl-er returns to the fold. And I must say I prefer your new name: Yays.

Well. You do have some different sides to you... I take it you prefer to be treated as male-gendered, from your username.

As to interests on the site, you name it we've got it: music of all sorts, guns, cars, fur-topics of all manner, politics, religion, even marshmallows. (Don't ask - you may look up the marshmallow trick for your own interest and amusement.)

BabyYuri

Actually RACOON i prefer to be treated as a female so if all you out there plz plz plz refer to me as a she

Peachy

Welcome ...back! The name rings a bell!

Peachy

Heh, no problem. I prefer to treat our gals as gals if that`s what they want. It makes sense to me also, simply because they tend to have a "femaleness" to their voice, they come across to me as feminine. That's why I asked.