Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodnites Boys or Girls? For a boy

Default Goodnites Boys or Girls? For a boy

Hey everyone. I've decided that I wanna try the newest version of the Goodnites, but am not sure whether I want to try the boys ones or the girls ones. Usually, I buy the girls version because they look a lot more babyish I guess but have never tried the boys. I've read some blogs on older versions battling it out between the boys and girls but none yet on the newest ones. So I was wondering, for a 33" waist and around 170ish, which would be best???

-WetDiaperBoy87

I'm going to guess that the boys ones would be better, I think they are cut just a little differently than the girls ones, so they would probably be a better fit.

Well, the padding in them is different (you my have seen the commercials) Boys have more protection up front while girls have more at the bottom and back. At a 33" waist I'm not sure they will fit you correctly. I'm not completly sure if there is a size difference between the two (provided they are the same L-XL size and they are not the boxer type model which is smaller) but I would say boys because they have a somewhat enlarged front for male anatomy.

Now you might be better of with something a bit larger, ('Depends', for example, if your stuck with shity store bought brands) A good idea might to be to order some of the better ones online (like bambinos, I have heard they're very babyish if you like that kind of thing.) But if you insist goodnites or are stuck with store bought then boys for sure. (and yes they are crap, all store brands are but I like them and im stuck with store bought)

Check out my 'Goodnites or Depends?' thread for some more info about them. Good luck to you!

I have used both brands of the Goodnites and I can say it really doesn't matter. The girls one I can say that for the common male who stuffs their penis down when using pullups that it would be a better choice since it would add more padding down there. Plus for the boys ones, the padding is up top but the makers of Goodnites cannot make accurate measurements for erect penises. I really don't care but if it is for the padding, I would recommend the Girls ones for boys.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    I have used both brands of the Goodnites and I can say it really doesn't matter. The girls one I can say that for the common male who stuffs their penis down when using pullups that it would be a better choice since it would add more padding down there. Plus for the boys ones, the padding is up top but the makers of Goodnites cannot make accurate measurements for erect penises. I really don't care but if it is for the padding, I would recommend the Girls ones for boys.
    Never thought of that, Good point. That is the usually better way to wet anyways as I discovered this afternoon (less likelyhood of leaking, I also pref. boys over girls because I live at home still so I have a better escuse for boy ones if they get found, Just me though.). I guess it depends which way your pointing...

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Good point. Obviously they make goodnites for "smaller" kids, where the padding up front would make a difference. For anyone wearing these that points down, I think the girls ones would be better.

I've only used the girls Goodnites just for the cuteness factor. At 145lbs and 32" waist, they were snug on me but didn't overstretch and get loose, or split open. Not sure how another inch of waist and 25lbs of weight will affect them - whether they will reach their limit and start splitting on you. Haven't tried the newer version yet to see how they fit on me.

~Pramrider

Hey thanks for all the inputs people. I think I'm just gonna stay with the girls version since the padding is better down there, plus they are cuter I'll probably make my purchase after I finish my last pack of Molicare's, I only like to carry one at a time since I've gotta hide them too. Thanks again

I have had a good experience with both genders, really.

Well I don't know how much I can say, considering I've not worn the boys "brief" style diapers since I actually wet the bed. When I buy Goodnites, I buy the girls kind (Cuteness and colors, mostly) and forgo the boys kind. I've been thinking of buying the boys, but I never seem to get around to it.

Tangent! *Snaps hands* Right, back on track. Well, the girls goodnites are good, but they tend to leak if you flood them, like a lot of diapers. The boys that I have tried were surprisingly much more absorbent, and those were the boxer style diapers.

I weigh 135 lbs at 5'7", by the way. I am able to comfortable wear the L-XL briefs of either gender (I assume, because the girls fits me very well), and squeeze into the boys L-XL boxer style with only a little trouble and some riding up of the paper "boxers."

I can't really give a conclusion, since it's been a little while since I've worn either, but for my experience it mostly comes down to what you personally want out of a diaper.

If it's pink, you've got me sold.