Thread: Moby!

Default Moby!

I have always found this video amusing, and the song kicks ass. So...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv11q...eature=related

Do you think this is a pot shot at the fandom, or Moby...just being weird like he is.
    Last edited by Corri; 24-Mar-2008 at 16:37.

gamebaby

shot at fandom

Moby just being wierd.
    I'm not raving for his music, but I know the guys a few nuts short of a fruitcake, so kudos for crazyness.
    Even if he is taking a shot at the fandom, it's not rude or anything, so it doesn't matter.

i think its more like a shot at humans, just in different light.

It's probably just his weird self...I can't wait for his new album...His single from it (Alice) is a good song

Definitely Moby being weird and incidentally making some furries happy in the process :/ I still like his music though. Every time I hear Moby mentioned it reminds me of the New Years episode of How I Met Your Mother where they think they some guy on the street is Moby, but he's really just some psychopath with a gun

I love his one song at the end of the Jason Bourne movies...The song feels so satisfying after watching the movie

Quote Originally Posted by Pojodiaper View Post
    I love his one song at the end of the Jason Bourne movies...The song feels so satisfying after watching the movie
    Yes! I LOVE that song...definitely one of my favourite songs period. I remember they would 'sample' the beginning of it on a HD demo channel where I used to work, and every time I would go 'sweet, I love this song....aw crap it stopped'

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7U-7DJFgooU