Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm Getting Tick Off!

Default I'm Getting Tick Off!

Ok, I've been having prob. of getting horny and go off when i wear a diaper, i've try to stop but cant, and i've gottin so mad to were i'm about to quit being a TB/DL. dose anyone know how to solve this fetish prob. PLS I'M BEGGING YOU

Ummmm...

Stop wearing diapers, then?

If it's sexual for you, then you can't help it that much. If you really don't want to "get horny and go off," then stop wearing diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter View Post
    Ok, I've been having prob. of getting horny and go off when i wear a diaper, i've try to stop but cant, and i've gottin so mad to were i'm about to quit being a TB/DL. dose anyone know how to solve this fetish prob. PLS I'M BEGGING YOU
    The diaper makes you lose your horniness - or does it make you "go of" = come instantaneously? Either way take care of "pressing needs" then wear.

Here's a good site to help get rid of and prevent it from coming back.

Good luck.

What about a serious answer?

I don't understand why it would be a problem for you. Sure I question it a lot and I personally feel that it's causing some interference with my social life, in other words, I feel a bit awkward about it sometimes. But this awkwardness is largely unfounded, all you need to do is keep the social aspect and the sexual aspect of your life as separate as possible and you'll be fine.

Unless you really, really, REALLY want to drop this "fetish" I'd just say... accept it. It's a lot worse trying to get rid of a fetish than it is to accept it. Besides, there's really nothing wrong with liking diapers or the stuff associated with it, it's probably one of the most innocent fetishes out there (pun intended).

There is no magic pill, phrase, activity or diet that will get rid of fetishes. It's just who you are. You can deny it, some people do this very well but most don't. My point is that this kind of thing can comfortably fir side-by-side with your social life - you don't need to tell anyone, it's just something YOU do and nobody else needs to have a say in.

So, please explain in more detail why you don't like this fetish, because I can't really give a proper answer based on what you said.

first off sorry for the last post, i was so ticked. and the reason i dont like fetishing is that i cant control it and its controling me, i feel bad not "doing" it but after "doing " it fell worst, i get depress and mad about it,its taking over my life, and I believe its a sin. its like a venom thats in my veins that I want out before it kills me and my relationship with God. And its been going on for years

Quote Originally Posted by BabySparky View Post
    Here's a good site to help get rid of and prevent it from coming back.

Good luck.
    ok Im being serious

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter View Post
    first off sorry for the last post, i was so ticked. and the reason i dont like fetishing is that i cant control it and its controling me, i feel bad not "doing" it but after "doing " it fell worst, i get depress and mad about it,its taking over my life, and I believe its a sin. its like a venom thats in my veins that I want out before it kills me and my relationship with God. And its been going on for years
    So that makes a bit more sense.

How exactly is it controlling your life?
    Everyone sins (not to turn this into another religious debate)
    It won't kill your relationship with God. Do you worship diapers and believe their your one and only savior?

You're a teenager, you have a strong sex drive and it probably won't be as controlling over the years. In the end, it doesn't matter, you'll probably deal with this your whole life.

Edit: Ok, I'm being serious too.

If you can't accept yourself who can? Don't let the church tell you what is right or wrong. Just be yourself and be happy doing it.