Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inducing Bedwetting...

Default Inducing Bedwetting...

I have recently wanted to know first hand what its like to wake up in a wet diaper, and I think it would be fun. Anyways, I googled it and only found out how to prevent bedwetting so I thought I would ask around here. Im wondering about the hand in water trick (though I think it requires assistance). Does it work? Can you do it by yourself? Is there any other methods of doing this?

I asked a friend who siad he tried it before as a prank (I asked him how with an excuse of pranking someone else). He didn't really tell me, he said "if you put there hand in warm water they piss themselfs" I was like "Ok, sure, this is going to be priceless!". Another thought, what about sometimes when you run the water for a shower or washing your hands you get a very urgent need to pee? I may experiment with this...

Any feedback would be great. Thanks

Xboxbaby

There are a TON of threads on this topic. Use the search feature and I guarantee you will get your answer

Xboxbaby, as someone said a while ago, if there was just one thread for everything we'd be a library not a forum.

Anyway, enough of that guff.

I'm pretty sure this water trick does work, as a lot of people (usually in uni) prank chicks in their dorms (ask Lukie?) by sticking their hands in bowls of warm water, like you said. Not sure about males though, and it's most likely you will need someone to do this for you as I'm not sure you'd be able to fall asleep with your hand plonked into a bowl of cooling water.

One word of warning though, do not have any electrical devices near, as it's highly likely the bowl will spill with movement, etc.

The other way I know of is to just wear diapers to bed as much as you can, you'll subliminally convince your mind that its ok to let go in bed. This takes a lot of patience and its usually a good idea to drink a lot of water before bed. Don't drink anything else, you probably won't sleep as well.

While this method usually leads to success in going to sleep dry and waking up wet, the risk of becoming incontinent is quite marginal, BUT there is a chance that you might occasionally wet the bed for real. Usually it's pretty safe though.

I'm not an expert on the subject, and due to the fact that I can't wear diapers nearly as often as I'd like to, and the fact that I live with people, I haven't had the pleasure of this experience, though I'd absolutely love to.

Hope this helps.

Why not try searching for a similar thread, there are tons of them on here. Either way the long term effects outweigh the the shortt term benefits - why not go on the IRC and ask someone who has suffered bedwetting IRL and then make your descision.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    Xboxbaby, as someone said a while ago, if there was just one thread for everything we'd be a library not a forum.

Anyway, enough of that guff.

I'm pretty sure this water trick does work, as a lot of people (usually in uni) prank chicks in their dorms (ask Lukie?) by sticking their hands in bowls of warm water, like you said. Not sure about males though, and it's most likely you will need someone to do this for you as I'm not sure you'd be able to fall asleep with your hand plonked into a bowl of cooling water.

One word of warning though, do not have any electrical devices near, as it's highly likely the bowl will spill with movement, etc.

The other way I know of is to just wear diapers to bed as much as you can, you'll subliminally convince your mind that its ok to let go in bed. This takes a lot of patience and its usually a good idea to drink a lot of water before bed. Don't drink anything else, you probably won't sleep as well.

While this method usually leads to success in going to sleep dry and waking up wet, the risk of becoming incontinent is quite marginal, BUT there is a chance that you might occasionally wet the bed for real. Usually it's pretty safe though.

I'm not an expert on the subject, and due to the fact that I can't wear diapers nearly as often as I'd like to, and the fact that I live with people, I haven't had the pleasure of this experience, though I'd absolutely love to.

Hope this helps.
    How long of a time does it take with that method? I would imagine weeks so I may try it in the future. I was hoping to know a quick method because I have the weekend with no parents around (no parents, no worries right?). Im not all that worried about incontinence from this as I only want to do it once in a while. (though im excited to see how be diapered 24 hours a day goes)

Sorry to hear that you don't get to wear very often, hopfully someday you might.

Maybe if I gulp down 2 litres of water before going to bed....

Thanks for the input!

Valence

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    How long of a time does it take with that method? I would imagine weeks so I may try it in the future. I was hoping to know a quick method because I have the weekend with no parents around (no parents, no worries right?). Im not all that worried about incontinence from this as I only want to do it once in a while. (though im excited to see how be diapered 24 hours a day goes)

Sorry to hear that you don't get to wear very often, hopfully someday you might.

Thanks for the input!
    If you drink a lot of water before bed you'll probably just wake up to go.

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    Great way to flood your kidneys and end up in the hospital...

Wouldn't work anyways, as already stated, you'd just wake up

One thing that may or may not work is if you do drink a decent amount of water before bed, then when the feeling hits and you wake up just go in your diaper. Dont move much and go right back to sleep. If you do this enough I would imagine the body would start to assume its ok and start doing it on its own. But i wouldnt suggest 2 liters of water that seems like a lot depending on how long before you go to sleep you start drinking.

Simply wearing a diaper a lot to bed will not convince yourself to wet the bed. Trust me, I've been wearing a diaper my entire life and I don't think I've ever woke up wet without trying (and I've usually needed to use some kind of pill to do that - there's a thread on that somewhere around here, where I highly recommend NOT doing it).

Personally, I'd love to wake up wet. I think we as ABs, TBs, and DLs all have something that we're very, very big on, and one of those things for me is definitely bed wetting for some reason - so I definitely know where you're coming from.

In addition, drinking a HUGE amount of water will only make you wake up. But, this can be a good thing.

Learning or conditioning incontinence is extremely mental - there's really nothing on the physiological side of things that will make you wet the bed every night without convincing yourself it's okay to.

And I don't mean going to bed thinking "Okay, I'll bed wet tonight" - no, no, I mean some real brain training. You have to "hard wire" yourself to KNOW it's going to be 100% okay and NORMAL to pee while you're asleep. You have to not even think about it - it should happen without a second thought!

I know my biggest problem is I'm afraid my diaper will leak. I don't want to wake up in a cold, soaked bed. That's no good. But a warm soaked diaper is completely good! I just don't trust the diaper enough.

This brain training will not happen over night. Probably not in a week either.

I have never accomplished being able to wet the bed, but I stopped trying (and I never really tried very hard). Maybe you can let us know how it goes for you.

Go to sleep with a diaper, obviously. And remember to drink plenty of fluids before bed. Personally, I recommend milk because it'll put you in deeper sleep. Or water - plenty of it. Anything WITHOUT high amounts of sugar, and especially CAFFEINE. Avoid those.

Then, after you drank plenty of milk or water, or anything non-stimulating, go to sleep.

Chances are you'll wake up in the middle of the night, or the next morning - having to pee. Here's the important part.

Do NOT get up and pee. Lie there, and pee while you're still lying in bed. I'd think it'd be pretty important to pretend you're still asleep, to get used to how it'd feel.

And once you're done, if you woke up in the middle of the night, go back to sleep. If you woke up the next morning (like me), then wake up and go about your day.

Thing here is, you need to get used to what its like to pee in a diaper lying down. In any position. If you're afraid of your diaper leaking, you won't pee - trust me.

I think you could also try exercising during the day to exhaust yourself more when you're going to sleep. I've done it... it helps you sleep a lot better.

Anyway, let us know how it goes... I did my best to give the best info I can. If I'm wrong anywhere, someone please correct me. And feel free to give the best info you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    Great way to flood your kidneys and end up in the hospital...

Wouldn't work anyways, as already stated, you'd just wake up
    Wow, realy? I didn't know Iv been trying to kill myself in water drinking contests...

Ok, that won't work then. I will try out the hand in water thing, tell you if it works.