Thread: Starting a Blog

Default Starting a Blog

I am thinking of starting a blog. I am having a little difficulty of what it is I want to blog about. I was thinking of like product reviews, random thoughts, my youtube video picks, cool new sites, etc. but, does it seem like I am covering a broad range of topics? Would you ever read something like that?

Blog whatever you want to blog about. It seems like you're trying to think of something that people would want to read, but you should blog about what you want to say. I hope this isn't another plan for your "super famous and rich" lifestyle you expect to have.

It's not like it really needs to be about one specific topic, it's your blog for your thoughts. The ideas you listed are already a great start, but I'm sure you will find something more to write about.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Blog whatever you want to blog about. It seems like you're trying to think of something that people would want to read, but you should blog about what you want to say. I hope this isn't another plan for your "super famous and rich" lifestyle you expect to have.
    No no, haha. I have had like a writing attack lately and now I like have a craving to write about stuff and offer my opinions, so I want to get on it.