Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diapered for a day

Default Diapered for a day

I am going to leave my house diapered for the first time. I am so nervous about doing this though. I am afride I will get caught or something like that...but I am still going to do this. I may ever go diapered for more than one day. I don't though it all depends how today goes.

EmeraldsAndLime

Remember: No one is on the lookout for diapers.

Unless you purposely make it obvious, you won't get caught.

What diapers are you doing this in? And where are you going?

I'm sure you'll be fine, but these things are a crucial factor in how likely you are to get caught.

I know, but...well I gusse it just cause I know I am wearing...Do you know what I mean?

Yeah, when you have any sort of secret you just get irrationally paranoid everyone is gonna find out. Normally, it's a good thing because it'll make you more cautious. But it can be bad if you let it affect how you act, it makes it obvious you're hiding something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    Yeah, when you have any sort of secret you just get irrationally paranoid everyone is gonna find out. Normally, it's a good thing because it'll make you more cautious. But it can be bad if you let it affect how you act, it makes it obvious you're hiding something.
    And that is what I am worried abut the most, is me actting funny and someone finding out.

Quote Originally Posted by mlippertTB View Post
    And that is what I am worried abut the most, is me actting funny and someone finding out.
    They won't find out that you're wearing a diaper because you're acting funny. If you're really unlucky they might think something's up, but they'll have no way of knowing what. So don't worry!

Darkfinn

Bleh... there's nothing to be worried about. I go to work diapered every day... noone's ever said a thing. As long as you act normal and don't try to show it off... nobody is going to suspect anything.

Yah what everyone else said. Your not gonna get caught unless your flaunting it to everyone you see. If anyone does see, chances are they won't say anything anyway unless its like your best friend or someone close to you. Random people don't really care about everyone else's lives.

Quote Originally Posted by mlippertTB View Post
    No one will find out about it unless you're wearing some sort of transparent pants.
    Personally, I've never understood the fear and anxiety about going diapered in public.
    I mean, what's the worst case scenario? that someone may think there's something strange about you?
    Now, what's the probability of this happening while you're wearing punctiliously-chosen clothes,
    and NOT behaving like you're wanted for a first degree murder? I'd say, 0.00%, at the max'
    Don't let the paranoid'ish side of you fool you and ruin your exciting diaper time.