Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suddenly?

Default Suddenly?

Well here is my situation here... I have been talking to this girl online for the past 3 weeks and we were talking really indepth, getting to know each other, via Facebook chat. and suddenly she just stops talking to me. This has been going on for about a week, she just won't talk to me at all.

Why could this be happening?

Maybe she's annoyed with you.

Maybe she didn't like chatting with you on facebook and is finally sick of it, so has stopped answering you.

My suggestion? Lay off for at least a little while. Because if you attack facebook like you make threads, you're talking too much. Just a thought.
    Last edited by LittleMonster; 14-Oct-2009 at 01:38. Reason: added a thought.

She was probably trying to be nice, so she chatted with you to give you a chance and get to know you. Then, after 3 weeks, she decided it just wasn't working out, so she stopped talking to you.

Stop bugging her. If she wants to talk to you, she'll answer.

Like, what I don't get is how can someones mood or opinion of someone change that rapidly? I could see it change over say a weeks period, but over the course of like 18 hours? Doesn't add up to me.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Like, what I don't get is how can someones mood or opinion of someone change that rapidly? I could see it change over say a weeks period, but over the course of like 18 hours? Doesn't add up to me.
    Maybe she had been feeling that way over a week's period and it finally got to be too much for her. Girls are complex (not that boys aren't, but we're different), and they pretend about a lot more than you think.

My goodness... I won't ever understand them. Does it always happen like nothing is wrong, then one day the world came crashing down? I am used to like following news on other nations and tracking policies and etc that lead to problems between them.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    My goodness... I won't ever understand them. Does it always happen like nothing is wrong, then one day the world came crashing down? I am used to like following news on other nations and tracking policies and etc that lead to problems between them.
    Women are not like nations with policies. That's a horrible way to look at us. From what I can tell, you've been annoying her and possibly being whiny (this is just speculation, but I don't think it's unfounded), and she finally got sick of you.

Like Nicky and I said, step off. Leave her alone. She'll talk to you when she wants to talk to you. Maybe drop her a "hey" on facebook chat in about a week or something. If she wants to talk, she'll talk. If she doesn't, don't keep prodding.

And if she keeps ignoring/avoiding you, give up on her. SHE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    Maybe she's figured out you're whiny, needy, and just plain fucking annoying?
    rowr!

...had to be said tho