Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Smile Introduction

Hello, Im glad to finaly be part of a community like this. Im 15 DL/TB, Im currently in grade 9 online school, my hobbies include gaming, long walks, swimming and modifying games. I discovered why I so badly wanted to wear diapers only a year ago and finaly found that Im clearly not alone. The only diapers I have had access to are my brothers Goodnites (there not very good, even in XL size and he started taking pills for his problem so my supply is low) but I am planning on buying my first package soon. I don't realy know what else to put in my intro so there it is, tell me if im missing anything.

Thanks.

more on the gaming.. console or pc, handheld of phone... and tenres, and which games.

Interesting it came to you so late: anything trigger it?

360, wii, PC and some DS. Games? well I have quite a collection but my current favourites are the Call of Duty games, Halo 3: odst, Oblivion (which is like ancient now but my comp can now run it on max graphics) and mercinaries 2. My favourite Wii game is Wii sports resort but we also got a Wii fit recently.

I think it started when I was about eight when my mom started diapering my brother. I was shocked yet I was kind of jelous of him. It then went away untill I was twelve, I was kind of living in a box back then (no internet (I wasn't allowed to access it), email was kept just between family members, no consoles and a poor computer that I only play 2 like ancient games (execpt for halo 1 at the time)) It was only untill last year I finaly dicovered the wonders of the internet. I googled it then found out I might be a DL/TB so I searched some more and realy got to know it better. Now I realy enjoy it knowing Im not alone and its kind of exciting keeping it a secret from my parents.

If your wondering I found a link to ADISC on yahoo answers a couple days ago and just decided to look around a bit and test the waters. Then I decided to join.

Xboxbaby

I have an Xbox obsession. A couple of us kids here play xbox live and if you do too and want to get in on some of the halo or cod4 action let us know what your gamertag is. Oh and welcome

LilLillyKitten

I'll whoop you in Halo 3: ODST... when I manage to locate a 360 and a copy. =P

Haha, lol... ^^^ I plan on gettin all 1000g for that game. anyways sure, My gamer tag is 'Mod maker343' and I would love to play some Cod4 (or cod 5 zombies if you have) halo, whatever! Just no Tb/Dl messages, My bro always signs into my profile and sometimes checks messages for me. Anyone else can add me if they want to play.. er games.. err.. on the 360... well, you know. (lool, sorry if that was a little dirty. My friend uses it all the time and it cracks me up)
    Im going to my xbox right now...

Btw Im on xbox live for most of the day, come and play whenever.

Edit: sorry about the triple post, wasn't realy thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by TygerLily View Post
    I'll whoop you in Halo 3: ODST... when I manage to locate a 360 and a copy. =P
    Get an xbox 360 elite!!(black) It may be more expensive but well worth it in the end (get a normal one and youll be replacing it 6+ times, like me)
    Last edited by LittleFlint; 14-Oct-2009 at 18:39. Reason: merging triple post - put all thoughts into ONE post!

LilLillyKitten

I can't afford an Elite, and I heard the first generation of them was just as unreliable as the regular 360... my brother has replaced his only once.

I'll try and get a hold of you somehow... Nazi Zombies is excellent. =)

I can't afford an Elite, and I heard the first generation of them was just as unreliable as the regular 360... my brother has replaced his only once.

I'll try and get a hold of you somehow... Nazi Zombies is excellent. =)
    Ok, whatevers in your buget but get the extended warranty! I learned that the hard way...

Best way to get a hold of me would be through this site or on xbox live ( or even.. ugh Im embarresed to say this.. Runescape. No I don't still play but my account still works. Good for chatting anyways, my username is Oblivion xi1.) Anywere else might comprimise (can't spell that) me. Best would probably be through this site...

LilLillyKitten

Nothing is in my budget right now, lol; I just picked up a Squier Classic Vibe Jazz Bass. =P

I see; I probably won't be online for a while...

Nothing is in my budget right now, lol; I just picked up a Squier Classic Vibe Jazz Bass. =P

I see; I probably won't be online for a while...
    Gotcha. I guess well talk later then...