Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saw 6!!!

Default Saw 6!!!

Are you going. An who you going with.

I'm going the first night with my mom an sister. Then on sat with a hood friend

I don't know if I'm going to see saw. I saw the last saw, and when I saw it my date covered her eyes, so she didn't actualy see saw. Which begs the question: can you see saw? Or do you only see scenes from saw? Can saw see you? Can you bring a see saw to a theatre where you will see saw?

Ah, the mysteries of life...

I don't know *when* I'm going, but I think I'm gonna go with my friend Kimmy. She mentioned it.... so I dunno what's happening. :P

EmeraldsAndLime

I bet I could predict with 100% accuracy what happens in the movie.

*facepalm* Will the madness never stop? There are three series that deserve to have 6+ movies in them. EVER.

1. Star Wars.
    2. Narnia.
    3. Harry Potter.

Any more, you're dragging it.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    *facepalm* Will the madness never stop? There are three series that deserve to have 6+ movies in them. EVER.

1. Star Wars.
    2. Narnia.
    3. Harry Potter.

Any more, you're dragging it.

Horror movies like Saw are pretty cheap to produce, though...so when the Saw movies continue to rake in the money that they do, they'll keep on making them. Don't forget that there were more than ten Friday the 13th movies and a number of Nightmare on Elmstreet and Halloween movies.

So even though there don't really deserve to be that many, it's a money maker.

I seeing it with a friend... we have seen them all.. and we are just going to see it because we seen them all. STUPID REASON I KNOW!!! hahahaha... we know it giong to suck.. but hey it is saw... :P

I'm yet to see Saw 5. I kinda saw Saw 4. I don't know... just seems to me it should have ended at 3. Most series can't pull off more than 3.

I never saw Saw. And I have no intention of ever doing so. The premise isn't quite appealing to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Woollyneck View Post
    I never saw Saw. And I have no intention of ever doing so. The premise isn't quite appealing to me...
    The first one is very good and by far the least gory I think. However I took that movie as a tale of not taking life for granted. Jigsaw's intention is not to kill, all of the traps he's ever setup had a way out. Though to get out you have to go though some sort of psychological torture or physical torture. But each "trap" is setup for someone in mind and reflects on their life.

I think in saw 1 or 2 they review a case where a guy had to crawl though a maze of razor wire in order to get out. He was cutting himself. The way for him to live was to travel the maze which would end up cutting himself, the way to die would just be sitting there. He did end up crawling though it but panicked to much and hence he bled out.