Thread: wetters.org?

Default wetters.org?

Hey,

Does anyone here subscribe to Bedwetting Magazine? at wetters.org? If so, is it worth it? How quality is it? Reason I ask is b/c I am thinking of putting something like this together, not EXACTLY like this, but similar. So, does anyone subscribe to it?

You can read stuff that is just as interesting if not better here or on any other diaper board for free.

If you actually do make something that someone would actually pay for, then eventually it's all going to be somewhere online for free. Basically, it's not worth the trouble. Plus, you're basically an unknown. If you want anyone to actually sell anything, you're going to have to make a name for yourself, and so far, I'm not seeing you do much of that.

What are you even supposed to read in that kind of magazine? Tips on deodorizing your bed? How amazing X dayiper is? Those crazy ABs at it again? What is there even to read?

Edit: The website answered it for me:

Thirteen new true stories about kids and adults who wet the bed. Featured stories include:

* A first grade girl sent to school in diapers for night wetting.
    * Parent's divorce leads to wetting.
    * A boy overcomes wetting through medication.
    * Back in diapers in front of the neighbors!
    * Training your dreams to wake you up dry.
    * An adult woman's bout with wetting.
    Really? You want to spend your money on this? You can go to Deeker to find these stories. Ditch this shit.

Edit again: Making a magazine wouldn't be a great idea either. You'd be ridiculed by people like... well, this website's goers!
    Last edited by Point; 12-Oct-2009 at 03:47.

Looks made up. You can get stories like that at deekers for free.

No these stories are "safer" than deekers but, much shorter and much stupider. Half of them do not involve diapers.

Error404

Sounds retarded if you ask me.

"SO DIS PERSON WETTED DA BED, AND NOW I WRITE ABOUT IT, KAY?"

It's hardly a complete deconstruction of bed wetting, incontinence and the social structure of diaper wearing in the 21st century.

In short.

NO.

Okay, well thanks for that bit of market research there, haha. Keep posting your thoughts.