Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some questions while waiting for my AbriForms

Default Some questions while waiting for my AbriForms

So I am sitting here on Easter Sunday all excited and B/c It's diaper related You guys are really the only people I can share my excitement with.

And It has been a Great weekend for me. First on Friday I got to Order my X pluses and then today while skiing what will probably be the last day of the year for me, I finally skied away from a perfect backflip. I was pretty stoked on the clean backflip, Maybe someday I will get to do some flips on my skis while wearing a diaper that would be sweet!!!! But anyways I have always wore Depends and other store bought brands and not really been able to get better diapers.

Until now!! I got my drivers license a month ago and I finally got enough money to go buy a visa gift card. So I ordered a pack Of Abriform Xplus'es on Friday, and I am having them sent to the local UPS Center and then I Can drive and pick them up.

When do you guys all thing they will come in? I am just curious as to how long I will have to wait.
    And how much better will they be then my normal Depends? I really hope they are worth the 23 bucks.

Thanks for the help guys I am just so excited about this weekend and I had to share my excitement with someone!!

Ether wrapped or boxed. If Boxed, Then it will be a plain brown (obvious) box. And if you ordered it on Friday, Don't expected it to be there until Wednesday.

Usal office hours:
    Friday: Bank Holiday.
    Saturday: Nothing happens
    Sunday: Nothing
    Monday: Bank Holiday
    Tuesday: Normal day and will be dispatched.

Unless the US holiday is different.

And how much better will they be then my normal Depends?
    They will make your depends wish they were dead.

Darkfinn

no kidding...

you will see why Depends are the diaper that every other brand is better than.

I do happen to like my depends. I guess I'll have to try "better" diapers eventually, but for now they work more than fine for me. Their discreet (thin), deacently absorbant and relativly inexpensive. I've never seriously tried 24/7 in them, but other than that they seem to work fine for me.

Yeah I have Depends...And they do suck compared to the other brands I've tried...Doubling them helps though

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbike4x4 View Post
    I do happen to like my depends. I guess I'll have to try "better" diapers eventually, but for now they work more than fine for me. Their discreet (thin), deacently absorbant and relativly inexpensive. I've never seriously tried 24/7 in them, but other than that they seem to work fine for me.
    depends are more for the incontinunt population of diaper wearers who only want discreet and cheap diapers, but yeah doubling them helps a lot.

Peachy

From personal experience I have to say that American parcel services are totally unpredictable. The country is just too big for parcels to arrive after a specified period of time (over here, it's 1 day for letters and 1-2 days for parcels).
    However, if your package arrives via UPS, you should have a tracking number and could just monitor its progress

Peachy

Depending on the place you order it from it will be there tuesday, wensday or thursday. There is no bank holiday in America Mickal, only sundays banks are closed here, and they close early on saturdays. Every bank in america is open every weekday sometime during the day. Anyways so yea probably tuesday or wensday.

Also I back up that depends are crap too.

Also if you ordered a case like me, expect to run out of room for all of 'em unless you got a huge dresser! Took 3 entire drawers for 3 bags of Medium Xplus's, kinda bigger than I thought. lol.