Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fred...the movie...FFFFUUUU

Default Fred...the movie...FFFFUUUU

I was just watching Tosh.0 on Comedy Central and Fred said they're making a movie

I thought it was a joke and looked it up online

YouTube's 'Fred', The Movie?

WHY?!?!?

the only good news is, there will be no more new Fred videos on YouTube after the movie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shows you how awesome the movie industry is lately.

at first i was like
    :|
    but then i KRHEFNSMEBSESSHG

That annoying guy? I just heard about him last week. Apparently he's the most popular subscription on YouTube. I thought for sure the guy was some sort of hilarious comedian or he can do fantastic impressions or something. So i checked out his videos. Maybe I just don't get the joke, but a 14 year old talking about his day in a fast paced voice isn't really tha funny.

And holy shit. Turns out he makes at least $100 000 a year from his videos. I've died a little on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    And holy shit. Turns out he makes at least $100 000 a year from his videos. I've died a little on the inside.
    You must be joking!

His videos are the most mundane things I've ever watched! What is wrong with people?

I'm not a fan of Fred. Not that funny :|
    Well, heres hoping it never happens, because that would just be rock bottom...

I watched a few of them so far and they are sometimes funny.. like the one where his mom is missing. Asides for his stupid antics around the house.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 12-Oct-2009 at 02:34.

Isn't it amazing how crap in America always makes the most money!

,...no hes not the most subscribed, nigahiga and these guys are legitimately awsome..

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    what
    how
    why

[FATAL ERROR: PLEASE DELETE AND REINSTALL NEONITE.EXE]
    Last edited by Neonite; 10-Oct-2009 at 02:58. Reason: [error code WTFWHY - unable to form coherent response]