Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

NoNamedFish here. This is actually my second post on the forums, sorry about that!

Anyway, Iím currently living in Florida and attending college. In my spare time, I like to brainstorm and draft stories. Unfortunately, spare time can get a little sparse around when midterms and finals roll around.
    I hope to see you all around the forms, maybe engage in some friendly conversation.

Valence

Hello, and welcome to the site

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedFish View Post
    NoNamedFish here. This is actually my second post on the forums, sorry about that!

Anyway, Iím currently living in Florida and attending college. In my spare time, I like to brainstorm and draft stories. Unfortunately, spare time can get a little sparse around when midterms and finals roll around.
    I hope to see you all around the forms, maybe engage in some friendly conversation.
    Maybe you can answer something for me.

I've been toying with going to either FSU or CFS (I think) as faculty. The short of it is that I want a reasonably laid-back environment with sun and beach access.

Are either of these the case down there?

Omg Florida Florida Florida Florida! Nice to meet you and welcome to ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Maybe you can answer something for me.

I've been toying with going to either FSU or CFS (I think) as faculty. The short of it is that I want a reasonably laid-back environment with sun and beach access.

Are either of these the case down there?
    I live a little farther west in the state, so I can't really say for certain. Sorry.

I do know that schools down here value beach access quite a bit. So if its located anywhere near a beach they'll probably try and have some form of beachfront component.