Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rule number 1 for surviving Zombieland... see Zombieland.

Default Rule number 1 for surviving Zombieland... see Zombieland.

Zombieland is by fare the best and funniest zombie movie I seen ever. Shaun Of The Dead was great but zombieland to me kills it.

I can't really go into details about what happened in the movie without spoiling it since there's always either something funny going on or its a moment where they develop the characters in the movie. What I can say is Woody Harlison has the best role I seen him play ever in this movie. Also there is a big movie star that cameo's himself during the film as himself and it alone nearly makes the movie worth seeing. I encourage you not to look up who it is that way you can be surprised.

That movie was great! I had to watch it a second time, and didn't regret it a bit. The ending to the part with the Big Movie star is pretty hilarious as well

lol best zombie move ever

Asher

Very few movies were as epic as that movie

I was personally shocked that Woody Harrelson would play a part like that, but he did fantastic. His one obsession (which I will not mention due to spoilers) was absolutely hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    Very few movies were as epic as that movie

I was personally shocked that Woody Harrelson would play a part like that, but he did fantastic. His one obsession (which I will not mention due to spoilers) was absolutely hysterical.
    It's not really a spoiler since its a clip the company put out for the movie. Tallahassee (woody harrelson), craves a twinkie in one part of the movie so him and columbus go to a supermarket to find twinkies.

Zombieland trailers and video clips on Yahoo! Movies

The movie is just like the trailers funny non stop.

I absolutely loved this movie.

my thoughts on the "avoiding restrooms" rule was "hey...not a problem!"
    as far as some of the other rules though...I'd be messed over *is a bigger guy*

Can't wait to see it when it comes out here ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by KodyNewlight View Post
    I absolutely loved this movie.

my thoughts on the "avoiding restrooms" rule was "hey...not a problem!"
    as far as some of the other rules though...I'd be messed over *is a bigger guy*
    I had that exact same reaction. When brain-hungry zombies start spewing out of every alleyway, the folks here will have an inate advantage!

Yeah, my favorite description of the movie is from TV tropes, where it was dubbed "The Gurren Lagann of zombie movies." This description is an understatement.

no, rule one is Cardio!!!

If anything seeing Zombieland is Rule 0 along with playing Left 4 Dead

I haven't seen it yet, but this is my kind of movie. I loved Shaun of the Dead, so I suspect I'll love this one.