Thread: Incontinence Supply in NYC Area or Albany

Question Incontinence Supply in NYC Area or Albany

hello all. just moved between Albany and NYC. does any one know of a good supply store in these areas? i can order on line, but i don't mind going in somewhere and buying myself. it doesn't bother me considering i need them regardless. i like seeing what im buying, so i don't get stuck with those cloth backed disposables again!

You said you *can* order online. If that's the case, just do it. The good ones online (Abri Form X Plus, Bambino, Secure X Plus, and Molicare) are MUCH better then anything you'll find in the stores.

NYC and Albany are a good distance away from one another....

I wish I knew some in the city, but I don't!

I was under the impression that there were more pharmacies in NYC than there are buildings in Brisbane.

You shouldn't have much of a problem finding what you're looking for.

By the way, ordering online is usually the best option, unless you want them *today* and have a local pharmacy that stocks what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by blove View Post
    hello all. just moved between Albany and NYC. does any one know of a good supply store in these areas? i can order on line, but i don't mind going in somewhere and buying myself. it doesn't bother me considering i need them regardless. i like seeing what im buying, so i don't get stuck with those cloth backed disposables again!
    I was in Albany this summer and didn't have any luck finding a med-supply store that stocked anything worth ordering. Doesn't matter, though, since I just gave up and ordered from xpmedical.com like I always do. They ship from their distributor in the midwest, so they only take 3 days to show up anyways.

I would just keep your eyes open for medical supply, pharmacys, mine happens to actually stock half decent diapers.