Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: confused

Default confused

hello all im starting this to see if i can get any help im confused about alot of things in my life lately
    1.my sexuality im not sure if im gay or not
    2.if im tb lb tt or ab
    3.and if im going down the wrong road in my life by doing the wrong things

plz help it would be appreciated

Wow...
    Okay:

Quote Originally Posted by babymikey View Post
    Well first of all I have no idea how old you are, but assuming you're in your teens there's really no simple answer. It's a confusing time, I don't even know if I'm gay or not and I know loads about myself, how do you expect other people to be able to tell you if you're gay or not?
    I'd say if you fancy boys then you're gay, that's not necessarily set in stone though. How long have you felt like you might be gay for? Are you attracted to anyone?
    It's hard to know for sure while you're going through puberty, so just go off your instinct. Are you planning on acting on any sexual feelings you have?

2.if im tb lb tt or ab
    I wouldn't get stuck down with labels... But check out the wiki about this stuff, there's an article on all the different word meanings...
    http://www.adisc.org/wiki/index.php/List_of_Terms
    I have no idea what a LB is though! But the difference between a TB and an AB is one is a teenager and one is an adult, so you should be able to answer that. There's not much difference between a TB and a TT, it's not that important.

Well I can't help at all with that. I need details... What wrong things?

Mikey,

It's hard to answer your post, when we know so little.

Sexuality, personally, I can't really help you with. I'm sure it's normal to be confused, but I've always known I'm straight, never had any doubts, so I've never had to have any struggles with my sexuality. There may be a topic under the Mature Forum, however. That may help you (I'm pretty sure there is a topic there, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Well I've been confused about whether I'm a tb or dl. I only really liked diapers, then I wanted to wear my onesie, be cuddled by someone, and so I thought I was a tb. Then I didn't think I was either, because I always liked pullups more than diapers, so I figured I was an LG (little girl) because I also like my frilly dresses etc... I have come to the conclusion, that I am all three. Diapers can be sexual for me on their own, I feel safe while I am acting like a baby, and I have fun while acting like a little girl. There is the TB, DL and GGLG all right there, seperate times.

It is something you have to explore, and learn about on your own... you may be many things, only one, however if you are confused more than likely you have a little bit of each thing. Again, hard to give more advice without knowing the full situation.

You may very well be going down the wrong road, and doing the right things. I don't know exactly what it is your doing so I am going to use general advice. Always remember, always, that you can change things. I have been down that road, felt like I had no future, didn't know why I was doing bad things, yet I continued to do them. Luckily, I was able to nip it in the arse before it got too bad, and I urge you to do the same. You can't move forward unless you want to, and if you are smart enough to know you are doing the wrong things, you are certainly smart enough to change those things into something good. If you don't feel you can on your own, I urge you to talk to someone.

Hope I helped, Mikey, and I wish you the best of luck!

ok first im not really sexual attracted to anybody i really hate sex im 18 and ive had sex only 1 time in my life it was with a girl.
    2. lb is little boy
    and 3 instead of me facing things ive started to listen to alot of songs by simple plan mainly the ones that talk about getting away from life i.e. song names:untitled,and perfect and a song by blue october called hate me and ive started to dress like a gothic person and sometimes i lock myself in my room just to cry

hello all im starting this to see if i can get any help im confused about alot of things in my life lately
    2.if im tb lb tt or ab

plz help it would be appreciated
    1. If you like girls, you're straight. If you like boys, you're gay. If you like neither, you're asexual (or possibly an alien! :0 )

2. If you are a teen, you are a TB. If you are an adult, you are an AB. If you associate yourself closer to a toddler than to a helpless baby, you're a TT.

3. Yes. You're listening to Simple Plan, for gawdsake! Didn't you learn anything from bible camp?

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Lurker View Post
    1. If you like girls, you're straight. If you like boys, you're gay. If you like neither, you're asexual (or possibly an alien! :0 )

2. If you are a teen, you are a TB. If you are an adult, you are an AB. If you associate yourself closer to a toddler than to a helpless baby, you're a TT.

3. Yes. You're listening to Simple Plan, for gawdsake! Didn't you learn anything from bible camp?
    1. i wish it was that easy. but it's not like it matters much, unless your iching to fall in love and merry someone. if not, than you have time, don't worry about it.

2. he's right. it's actually that easy.

3. i love sarcasm. (that is sarcasm, right?)

1. You are just going to have to wait and find out as you get older...There isn't a fast way for it

2. It's pretty self explanatory...Just go by Happy Lurker

3. It's only bad if you are going to do some kind of crime...But don't worry about labels like goth, and such, and just dress and act how you want...But doing things like drugs would probably lead towards bad things...

instead of me facing things ive started to listen to alot of songs by simple plan mainly the ones that talk about getting away from life i.e. song names:untitled,and perfect and a song by blue october called hate me and ive started to dress like a gothic person and sometimes i lock myself in my room just to cry
    Simple Plan??? You shouldn't be worried! Once you start listening to Marilyn Manson and Lamb of God let me know. Although I listen to those bands and am not very gothic

3 instead of me facing things ive started to listen to alot of songs by simple plan mainly the ones that talk about getting away from life i.e. song names:untitled,and perfect and a song by blue october called hate me and ive started to dress like a gothic person and sometimes i lock myself in my room just to cry
    Ahem..
    Music should not influence the way you dress, act, maybe even THINK. (except if the meaning is positive or thought out well. Most commercial trash isn't these days.)

And if music really makes you feel that bad and act like that, listen to something less lyrically moody.

Also, no offence, I find it hard to believe your story somehow. It reminds me a lot of Tara Gilebsie and her ttly goffik novelz. But I'll pass, maybe it's true.

And there you have my two cents about music and lifestyle.

It can be hard as a teenager to work out exactly what you want and what you need. I was still working it out when I was your age (yes five years does make a lot of difference) I was just talking to a friend about this situation recently and it turned out that she was just feeling bad because she hadn't been able to work out exactly what was going on inside her own mind. My advice to you is to just write. Write poetry. Write stories. Write blank words on a screen. Just write. And see what you come up with. Think about the questions that are bothering you and just write until you are able to work out some basic answers. It might take a while but believe me it does make you feel better and sometimes it even works! I have had times when I have had a mumbled mess on my screen in front of me but then suddenly when sleeping I have an epiphany on exactly what is going on and why. I've also been told that art can be good if your any good at it. That I can't speak for cos I suck!

Don't worry about things they will turn out ok but you just have to work out where to from here and the best way to do that I find is either to talk it over with a friend or just write about it until you feel better.