Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to get?

Default What to get?

Well I found out that a medical supply store near me will allow me to order any diaper they do not have and they'll order it for me AND they will give me a 27% discount on it. So, I am trying to decide between Molicare Super Plus, Tena Maxi, or Secure X-plus. Which one In your opinion would be most worth it to get?

Molicare gets my vote. The super and the super plus are the best!

Molicare Super Plus or Tena Maxi are both excellent. I haven't tried Secure X plus but I hear they are also very good. With that discount I'd say buy a pack of each. Tena Maxi come in small pack sizes anyway.

Peachy

Seeing as your location says "USA", I don't think you'll be able to get European Tenas (Tena Maxi). You can ask, I guess, but most likely, you'll get a few weird questions about what kind of diapers that is and where you know it from, or they'll end up ordering American Tenas for you.
    Why not consider getting Abriform X-Plus instead? They're thicker and slightly more absorbent than Tena Maxi, but (in my opinion) don't fit that well.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Seeing as your location says "USA", I don't think you'll be able to get European Tenas (Tena Maxi). You can ask, I guess, but most likely, you'll get a few weird questions about what kind of diapers that is and where you know it from, or they'll end up ordering American Tenas for you.
    Why not consider getting Abriform X-Plus instead? They're thicker and slightly more absorbent than Tena Maxi, but (in my opinion) don't fit that well.

Peachy
    I was looking around and found out the place big baby store i think it was sells them. I have tried Abenas before and am looking for something different at the moment. They were really good, just didn't fit me too well.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    I was looking around and found out the place big baby store i think it was sells them. I have tried Abenas before and am looking for something different at the moment. They were really good, just didn't fit me too well.
    If you do manage to get European Tena (maxi), make sure you tell people how and where that supply store got them. I bet whoever imports them would make a killing.

Peachy

Butterfly Mage

Currently, my two favorites are the Molicare Super (for when I want less "bulge") and the Abena Extra. They absorb a LOT but aren't so bulky that I can't get my pants on.

Wearing a molicare super plus now i love em, Haven't tried any of the others, either way it'll b a big step up from normal store brought ones.