Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is it?

Default Why is it?

I am looking at some pictures on Facebook of one of my friends. We have never hung out before, and looking at these pictures of her with her friends kind of makes me feel sad, why is that? I think I am just wishing that that was me in one of the pics that could have been having a good time, but lets hear your words...why might I feel this?

Why you feel like that is because you miss her, if she dosn't feel the same way about you I would move on, you won't be the first one this has happend to and you will not be the last.

Some people are ment to be togther and some are not, the sooner you get over it the sooner you will start to feel better.

Oh no we are still friends, have been for 5 yrs. and we are really good friends, we just have never hung out. We are more like school friends, but with a pretty strong bond.

Not really knowing you, and what's going on in your mind, I will still venture a guess. I think, from what little you have said, that the picture represents something that you want. We see people, teens in your case, on television and movies, going out, having fun, running the roads in hot cars, living the American lifestyle, and most importantly, having fun with each other. These are suppose to be the best times of your life, and if a little love comes along, all the better. But for most of us, our lives are often quite different, and so we feel left out, like life is passing us by. It's easy to feel depressed, and easier yet to be deceived by the media.

The only solution is to take advantage of the things that you have. Don't be afraid to talk to others, to go out even if it's casual. Life is to be lived. It doesn't have to have glitz. Substance is better than show.

The media has no effect on me. At least not the image of the typical American Teen, in fact I consider those teens(The jock that is a dumb ass, the slutty whore of a girl, the sex crazed ignorant males). I see them as an embarrassment to the American race. Stains on the table cloth of our great country. The only media that effects me is the financial channels b/c I want to strive to be as wealthy as they are, masters of the universe.

I think I just want those happy times of female friends hanging out with me to be real.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    The media has no effect on me. At least not the image of the typical American Teen, in fact I consider those teens(The jock that is a dumb ass, the slutty whore of a girl, the sex crazed ignorant males). I see them as an embarrassment to the American race. Stains on the table cloth of our great country. The only media that effects me is the financial channels b/c I want to strive to be as wealthy as they are, masters of the universe.

I think I just want those happy times of female friends hanging out with me to be real.
    I think I'm getting a clearer picture of you now...

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    I think I'm getting a clearer picture of you now...
    My sentiments exactly.

have you had that sorta stuff before, like just hanging with mates and not giving a damn?

I think your problem is, You are hopelessly in love with her, and she dose not feel the same way about you.

She is happy to have you as a freind, but you are not satisfyed with that, what you want is her as your one and only, and she for some unknown reason only wants you as a freind/buddy etc.

This isn't the first time this has happened to anyone, but it is the first time for you, and I think your having problems accepting that fact.

When I was very young, much younger than you, I had a few that followed me around, and I couldn't be the least bit interested, they got the idea and moved on, I think shes hopeing you get the idea.

The same thing happend to me but the girl moved away and I was crushed for ages, I still think about her, now and then and what could have been.