Thread: delivery arrived

Default delivery arrived

well i bought a pair of lockable of plastic pants and thay have arrived, yay^^
    er what do you do for them to be washed, there is no guidelins and i dont want them to become missformed? anyone know
    Last edited by nyah; 06-Oct-2009 at 14:07.

Just use warm water, and regular hand soap, I put mine in the bathroom sink and wash them by hand, when your done washing rinse well in warm water, turn them inside out and shake all the excess water off, do this a few times shaking them.

I then take mine and lay them on a towel and roll the towel up and squeeze, do this on both sides then hang to dry.

You don't need to do the towel deal it just helps them dry a little quicker, I usually hang mine over the shower head and let them dry overnight.

right thanks, but could that be washed in the machine at a cooler temp?

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Just use warm water, and regular hand soap, I put mine in the bathroom sink and wash them by hand, when your done washing rinse well in warm water, turn them inside out and shake all the excess water off, do this a few times shaking them.

I then take mine and lay them on a towel and roll the towel up and squeeze, do this on both sides then hang to dry.

You don't need to do the towel deal it just helps them dry a little quicker, I usually hang mine over the shower head and let them dry overnight.
    This is good advice, and I can't add much to it. I wouldn't put these things anywhere near a tumble-dryer or washing machine, especially with a lock attached. If they have a chain, and most do, this will create stress points, causing premature ripping or wearing. They are an expensive item, and the better you look after them the longer they will last.

Just out of curiosity, which ones do you have? I'ld love to see Pix from the vendor's site.

Yeah, I wash my plastic pants in the shower when I bath in the morning. I find that the soft hand soap works well. I rinse them thoroughly, shake them out, put them on a plastic hanger and let them drive. I wouldn't put them in a washer or dryer.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    This is good advice, and I can't add much to it. I wouldn't put these things anywhere near a tumble-dryer or washing machine, especially with a lock attached. If they have a chain, and most do, this will create stress points, causing premature ripping or wearing. They are an expensive item, and the better you look after them the longer they will last.

Just out of curiosity, which ones do you have? I'ld love to see Pix from the vendor's site.

lockable plastic pants, Health Beauty items at low prices on eBay.co.uk

i tryed them out last night but i cant get them tight enough, i can still get out.

god i'm jealous of you.
    As for getting them tighter, could you put in some more eyelets and perhaps shorten the cord?