Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funny...

Default Funny...

Today during passing time. As I walked through the Freshman hall I listen to the immense cockiness of them and I think to myself "You have no idea what your are about to go through" . By this I mean the savagery and brutality of High School. The social outcastness you will feel, the mental challenges you will soon endure. The Freshman are as Czarist Russia was going into World War One, Arrogant and over confident. Their armies will be slaughtered on the battlefield of life, their autocratic way of thinking will be crushed, a revolution will occur around their junior year. You will soon realize that that after this "Great War" called High School and life will soon get shittier over the years.

Just one of my brief thoughts of the day. Pretty pointless i guess.

GaashaHuzzah

I'm a freshman... crap.

XD

curiousitykitten

*sniff
    buh i like highschool

I don't mean to be rude, but not everyone in high school was an outcast and/or had to go through the same social difficulties as other people must've gone through. I liked my high school years.

I liked some of it, the points where i had power, mainly my AP History courses. Other than that it has been nothing but misery.

I'm certainly not going to say that everything was wonderful in high school. It was a lot of wasted time and bad kinds of idiocy, but a lot of it is what you make it. I was very glad it was over, but ultimately, it was just one small phase of my life. I was one of the first class of freshmen in my high school in a number of years (they had been doing 9th grade in junior high) and it was a vast improvement over how things had been.

I think you'd do better to consider how to make your own time more enjoyable and fulfilling then predicting misery for others. That's something that's going to pay off both in high school and for th rest of your life.

Hmm. I was well-liked in highschool. I didn't go through any of the stuff you just mentioned!

It was a pretty small highschool, though. I think there were 90 kids in my graduating class. Everyone knew everyone else, and we all got along fine with each other. Hazing, I think, was limited to dressing the freshmen up into weird costumes for the day. Highschool was pretty fun, actually.
    look at me, hasn't even been half a year and I'm already getting nostalgic.

I stayed away from all the drama and social hierarchy. I didn't care what anyone thought of me, which scored me a group of friends that really appreciated me for who I was and not what I was trying to be. I never dated so I avoided all of that chaos, and I did well in school so there was no parental problems. My high school years were easy just because of the attitude I held.

Thumbs up

Im a junior in high school and I went through all the hard stuff the soonest, as a result I think it is safe to say I enjoy high school now. Im currently right in sync, all my credit's are being acquired steadily. Really I just have to say that: get over all the struggles as fast as you can and you will enjoy life that much more each day. There is a alot to learn.
    Besides after school you have the whole rest of your life to live how you want to live it.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Today during passing time. As I walked through the Freshman hall I listen to the immense cockiness of them and I think to myself "You have no idea what your are about to go through" . By this I mean the savagery and brutality of High School. The social outcastness you will feel, the mental challenges you will soon endure. The Freshman are as Czarist Russia was going into World War One, Arrogant and over confident. Their armies will be slaughtered on the battlefield of life, their autocratic way of thinking will be crushed, a revolution will occur around their junior year. You will soon realize that that after this "Great War" called High School and life will soon get shittier over the years.

Just one of my brief thoughts of the day. Pretty pointless i guess.

Replace High School with Junior High School (grades 7-9) and I would agree with you (though it was people of the same grade that made those years shit for me)

High School was a refreshing change, almost like people had matured . I was also in a bigger school and thus found people to hang out with