Thread: hello from belgium

Talking hello from belgium

hi, im a sissy diaper lover, i love bondage, forced sissification, DIAPERS (fcourse) and everything thats frilly, sissy, pink, girly and baby-like
    hihi. im a social guy, i love making fun. i can be very stubborn (believe me!) and I'd Like to meet a Mommy, Nanny, big Sister or a Mistress. Someone who is strict and firm, but still gentle. i have a detailed profile with pictures at [no links, especially to adult sites!]. that's me in a nut shell, [removed content]

many greets and kisses from stephy
    xxx

Peachy

Hello and welcome!

Please take a moment to read our rules before posting. Posting links to adult sites is not allowed, and neither is asking people for webcam conversations - that's just rude and can easily get you in trouble on a website accessible by minors!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by sissybabystephy View Post
    hi, im a sissy diaper lover, i love bondage, forced sissification, DIAPERS (fcourse) and everything thats frilly, sissy, pink, girly and baby-like
    Well, that's all very well; and sure, many people here have those things in common. But just having these things in common aren't the sort of things that unite us into a community; it is the enjoyment of interacting: and sharing in talking about topics including, but ranging beyond these. We aren't limited to simply enjoying roleplaying, posting pics, and other stuff related to our turnons. You'll see this is so, and get a feel for this site, simply by going to each forum you have access to, and reading through the first few threads in each.

hihi. im a social guy, i love making fun.
    Yay - us too.

i can be very stubborn (believe me!) and I'd Like to meet a Mommy, Nanny, big Sister or a Mistress. Someone who is strict and firm, but still gentle. i have a detailed profile with pictures at
    [no links, especially to adult sites!]. that's me in a nut shell, [removed content]

many greets and kisses from stephy
    xxx[/QUOTE]

This site isn't designed for locating a

Mommy, Nanny, big Sister or a Mistress. Someone who is strict and firm, but still gentle.
    - it is a very good site for finding friends to have fun with, and for being friends with them; for asking for support or giving it, in the form of information, advice, or lending an understanding ear.

hi there fellow belg...

you look a lot like someone I've seen before (luierboyleuven?).
    Anyways, welcome to the forums and hope you keep up posting.

greetz