Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg

Default Omg

I just purchased Molicare Super Plus nappies (small) they are amazing!!!! anyone else love these?

On a better note, i went to the ware house......over 1500m2 of nappy related items.... i was in there like a fat kid to chocolate cake... just had the best time of my life his morning... and all of this only 20 minutes outside of brisbane Australia...

Yeah, absolutely love the super-plus, they absorb so quickly.
    Wish I had a warehouse like that near me..

I'm glad there isn't a wearhouse near me. Not that I don't want to see one, I'm just afraid I'd spend too much of my time there.

I've heard Molicare Super Plus was up there with all the top quality diapers, so I would expect nothing less then an amazing diapers, which it seems you got. Congradulations.

thanks guys i'm absolutely stoked. this is the ultimate of any nappy experience i have ever had.

which warehouse is this? what is its name? are there pics online anywhere? Is it a retail outlet with many different items and displays (free samples???) - or just pallet racking full of shrink-wrapped pallets of disposables?

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    which warehouse is this? what is its name? are there pics online anywhere? Is it a retail outlet with many different items and displays (free samples???) - or just pallet racking full of shrink-wrapped pallets of disposables?
    -senses that Raccoon is pretty excited about this-

Quote Originally Posted by dfl88 View Post
    I just purchased Molicare Super Plus nappies (small) they are amazing!!!! anyone else love these?
    How well do the tapes hold up/stick? Last molicares I bought were great but the tapes sucked. I hope they have improved a lot.

haha wow!!!

its a ware house down in Yatla North. there is an upstairs display area where they have everything on display from disposables to reusables. no free samples. but its in australia... where are u from

Quote Originally Posted by dfl88 View Post
    ...i was in there like a fat kid to chocolate cake...
    Hey, I take offense to that! I would never eat chocolate cake

Molicare friggin rock dont they. and im not just saying that cos my only choice in nappy is them or generic store brand :P And on a side note, i found the tapes to be great first time round but not so good if you are re sealling.